Toribash
joonveen,are you going to start mine?I told you already -head
||Donate me ^^|| Proud member of [Addicted]||10th DAN||Buy TC here!
Mhmm. I've been at my friend's house for the past 2 days XP [/excuse]
Back into avi mode.

Splinter: You're in the queue, bro. Don't worry, you're getting it very soon ;)

EDIT:
Wait..DarkHunt, do you want your name all over the head (meaning 360) or just on the front? And a black background?

EDIT2:
Diealready:

100TC okay for you?

Oh, and for all people pending: please confirm that you have 'taken' your avi, and paid your fee if required.
Also, VikingLord has been removed from the list due to no reply.
Last edited by joonveen; Dec 16, 2008 at 03:10 PM.
Originally Posted by joonveen View Post
Splinter: You're in the queue, bro. Don't worry, you're getting it very soon

Cant wait
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Joonven,I don't want to have name anymore xD

I want to have something similar to "JV" but make with that head something cool that will make it different,ok?My colors are crimson/amber
||Donate me ^^|| Proud member of [Addicted]||10th DAN||Buy TC here!
:O teh smex, but wheres my joint colors? D: Ill pay 500 tcs for my joint colors to be fixed and Ill use that one for now.

sending tc
Looks pretty nice, I think I'll dive in.

I'm looking for something with a dark (preferably grey or possibly carbon fibre) background, maybe some mild light rays and my tori in an arms-crossed staring position. For text, I don't know, put my name in a glowey font near the bottom of the image or vertically on the side. Keeping with the alien-esque theme would be appreciated. The head is transparent, so make sure your shader settings have that enabled.

I'll pay 200 TC on completion (even if I don't use it!) and 1k if I decide to.

Feel free to take your time, I'm not in any hurry ('til Christmas, lol.) Good luck.
Last edited by CiaoTime; Dec 21, 2008 at 08:14 PM.
DarkHunt, I don't get what you're saying T_T DO YOU WANT A HEAD OR AN AVATAR? T_T

Diealready: See, the new download feature Toribash has is so convenient, it downloads textures uber SLOW! Ima finish trolling 3 separate forums when it finally downloaded all your textures -.- So nevermind. :P

Roger that, CiaoTime.