ES Recruitment Drive
I mostly store ammunition in the back pocket. It's handry when it comes to a gunfight
Ex - Moderator of russian sections
Ex-Event squad defender
Ex-Tori Agents Sentinel
Some of the peeps under me already said it, but i mostly use my back pockets for wallet and my keys. Right back pocket wallet, left back pocket keys, right front pocket my phone and the left front pocket idk i don't really use that one most of the time.
seen my dad put his wallet back there usually the back pockets he had are a bit big, bigger then the wallet so it would be hard to snatch only if someone puts his hand deep in there but then not just he would be slapped to the moon for stealing but for being sexually harassed maybe IDK cuz like it would look suspicious what if the person didn't get to the wallet but was touching my dads butt omg.... and what if my mommy was beside us he does not want to be framed my mom can get the wrong idea no matter the situation 100 percent and if mommy thinks that my dad have any relation to that person he will have no pp pleasure for the next 5 years

the reason women's pants have next to no pockets is because they have a VAGINA, they can fit a whole CHILD in there so it's pretty clear you can store much more than cock and cum in there, you can carry some werthers caramels or anything around the size of a child in there so making pockets for people with vaginas is kindof stupid it just hurts the environment imagine how much material that would cost for womens pockets when people with vagina holes can fit like 4 cinder blocks inside them already

i use the pockets for my car keys and/or my wallet depending on the type of pants or if I'm gonna be skating or biking or not
Last edited by Goomba; Nov 15, 2020 at 08:09 AM.
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
Originally Posted by Smaiva View Post
sitting is whakk bro
all my homies stand up tall

ong ong 21 hundred RIP stevie wonder we coming for y'all necks on gang
BANNED BY LOVE