Toribash
Original Post
Good stuff right here
I hardly ever try to freerun, but this one was pretty entertaining. We tried to use teamwork, but towards the end we had to go and started failing. There's still some nice moments though.
Attached Files
freerunmp.rpl (1.08 MB, 65 views)
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
You were trying really hard to help him. When you grabbed the red bar you held you hand out to him, but he didnt take it. Instead he grabbed your crotch, bit of a weird response.

So 10/10 for your teamwork efforts.

The nice movements that you speak of looked really convincing, I am impressed.
Thanks Fish, sometimes I'm not sure when a replay is really interesting or if I'm just looking at it too sentimentally. I appreciate hearing back from someone about it. Since I'm addicted to trying to run now, here's another good one. It's pretty much the opposite of what happened with the last one. It's exiting right up to the end.
Attached Files
freerunmp4.rpl (576.3 KB, 34 views)
[Inq]
I liked both of them, that other guy in the 1st one was really off and did not know what he was doing, you tried to help him but he decided to be ghay for SmileyJones, literally, and the second one was nice

8/10 for both
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
Lol, thanks lilmali. Here's a couple new spars with some hilarious moments. Fractures are great.
Attached Files
sparring.rpl (564.7 KB, 21 views)
sparring2.rpl (704.8 KB, 16 views)
[Inq]
@freerunmp4: I ROFLed.

You started off running then both of you got stuck (happens to me when I am going too fast) So you turned around and beat the crap out of eachother untill you both fell off. And it was a draw!!!!!! What are the odds?!?

I love you replays even more now.

@sparring2: Usually in a spar you would start further apart and turn fractures and DM off. Also as a rule of thumb you should never grab your opponent just cause it looks noobish and crap.
But I loved that bit at the end when that other guy used the few joints that you didn't fracture to crawl away off the bridge.

I would be quite happy to spar with you sometime, I am looking for ways to add more cowbell to my spars.
Originally Posted by SmileyJones View Post
Thanks Fish, sometimes I'm not sure when a replay is really interesting or if I'm just looking at it too sentimentally. I appreciate hearing back from someone about it. Since I'm addicted to trying to run now, here's another good one. It's pretty much the opposite of what happened with the last one. It's exiting right up to the end.

I laughed so hard when you shoved your dismembered leg into his face, keep up the good work.
Last edited by Feurza; Apr 24, 2010 at 03:41 PM.
Wow, Smiley, this is some very nice work, I loved the freerunning spar/fight replay the best.

I loved the way he dived into one of your kicks, and then how he reacted, it flowed very well, and had some very funny parts in it.
| tom |