Toribash
Original Post
(Tai) Taira
(Tai) Taira is a sparring (and occasionally parkour) clan, founded with the intent of gathering together newer sparrers, and helping them all learn sparring together, with the hope of the clan and its members to become more well known in the sparring community.
Other than sparring, we will war in ABD, boxing or Lenshu but this is not the main focus at all.

The original Taira Clan was a Samurai clan founded around 825 in japan. The Clan later became prominent in forming the first ever samurai dominated government.
As a result of this link, we always try to follow noble ways, and moreover Bushido. AS result, if you are what most people would say a dishonorable fighter, or a coward, you will not be accepted under any circumstances. We expect with no exception our sparrers to always see a fight through, and to never give up no matter how badly a fight may be going (unless this means ignoring an agreed spar ending).

Feel free to apply to us if you like in this thread:
https://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=627284

Also, feel free join us at our discord https://discord.gg/3be4ZBq and get to know us

Last edited by Extoad; Jul 16, 2020 at 10:10 PM. Reason: to get on front page
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
Clan full of sparrers, huh.
Good luck, i hope you will build a good shogunate of yours <3
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
Ya boy id going crazy again
Attached Files
Spar extoad.rpl (441.5 KB, 2 views)
>>I Hate My Life<<
I joined toribash since Apr, 2012
Aksi it means different things in so many different country's
>>I Hate My Life<<
I joined toribash since Apr, 2012
-Application to Taira-
-Introduction-

I am Bane205 also known as Chase. I am currently rejoining Toribash, as I am doing this I would like to rejoin a clan that I was in a few years ago. The clan started to become non-active and I didn't really see people on Toribash, so I decided to leave but it turns out the clan is being revived. I'm trying to relearn all the things that I did such as Tricking, Aikido and Boxing. Sometimes some sword fighting here and there but mainly Tricking an Boxing! I hope this genuinely gets accepted cause' I would love to join the crew again.

-Replay-

oke.rpl

Not the best, but it's my best I guess? That rhymed ;3