ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

We could do a 1 person tourney with the official mods.
Well, i love abd is so it would like it to be an abd clan tourney D:

Probably going to choose a few mods like ABD, Rk-Mma, Wushu , taekkyon ...
Yeah, sounds nice, I think you should do a clan tourney with like 5 different mods, every round one. Abd in finals, wushu in half finals, rk in quarted finals, tk therefore and aikido as a start. Makes a 32 bracket tourney.
You could also do 64 bracket with a judo round somewhere, 64 clans is alot tho, 64 people would be reasonable.

Then if 32 clans would work, 5k each clan is 160k for prizes, then if you put in 90k it would be 250k for prizes + gm can sponsor you for more prizes.
150k first clan
75k second clan
25k third clan

I'll help with the 90k
Last edited by zwouter; Jun 16, 2014 at 06:59 PM.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
64 clans are way too much, 32 should be ok, but if it's a clan tourney I would prefer 16.

For prizes I was thinking:
1st : 150k
2nd: 100 k
3rd: 50 k ( 25k for 3rd place is shitty )

If its 16 clans it would be 80k entry fee - "only" need 220k more and I have the whole tc for the prizes.
That's why I was thinking of 32 clans, for the prize money, 16 clans only give 80k, 32 clans already give 160k, and then you "only" need 140k more for prizes.
Also, 25k for third is a bit shitty, but it's third, some events dont even have a third place.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's hard to get 32 clans for an event, 16 is the best amount.
Hmm okay, clan mash had same amount of clans and same prizes as what you're thinking of.
So as far as we are now, it's exactly the same as the clan mash I think http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=449185
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yep, that's the problem ...
Maybe a ABD Clan Tourney, or that many mods with 1 player thing.
If it's no clan tourney then 64 people wouldn't actually be that much, look at the rkmma master tourney, 128 people, with no entry fee.

64 people with 5k entry is 320k of prizes, we add 30k makes 350k, 200k first, 100k second, 50k third.

Sounds great, and reasonable, probably we will only need to pay like 50k, 30k prizes, ~20k art.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]