Ranking
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hiya Beat. And please put more then two words, no point of posting if you aren't.

And Pair, I would love to take your opinion into consideration, but I happen to be looking for constructive criticism, not plain comments like that.

On a side note, that's enough opinions on the spar. Its clear I need to improve,
Last edited by Conduct; Feb 22, 2014 at 04:14 AM.
How do you kill one with no life?
Originally Posted by Conduct View Post
Hiya Beat. And please put more then two words, no point of posting if you aren't.

And Pair, I would love to take your opinion into consideration, but I happen to be looking for constructive criticism, not plain comments like that.

On a side note, that's enough opinions on the spar. Its clear I need to improve,

Wouldn't it be better if we just make a thread for replays so we don't like take up space

I don't see pair's comment it feels like your talking to yourself like a stupid person .-.

I only see one opinion this all might just be me not seeing things but I have no idea wether I'm not seeing posts on here or you're crazy lol

I put in a little more tc in the bank and beat could we add a couple more goals those seem a little to basic and seem to get us nowhere like why have like 50k in the bank but no goal to do anything with it
I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.
Good morning peeps!
What a lovely damp and quiet weather, perfect for deer hunting ;)
Good morning guys ! ( Well it isn't morning for some of you )
We have nice weather too, 10 °C and the sun is shining
And Beatbox, please try to post more than 2 words. You can check out the rules.
Originally Posted by Beatzarr View Post
We have nice weather too, 10 °C and the sun is shining

That's almost summer! :P
If you guys are online /join diamond
We want to make some wars now.
Last edited by Beat; Feb 22, 2014 at 03:30 PM.
k guys new member reporting for duty O;
Last edited by sergiodes; Feb 22, 2014 at 04:38 PM.
Ofc we can do another war and thanks Sergiodes for so much wins