Toribash
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
1: Age:

2: How long have you been playing Pokemon:
back since like 2006 and a bit before that.

3: Favorite Pokemon:
Flygon (i am a dragon type lover)

4: Favorite region:
Unova

5: Ingame Activity and Forum Activity:
In game: 8 (right now my pc needs to be fixed before i can continue my play)
Forum: 9 (I am required since I do staff things.)

6: Small bio about you and you're pokemon life:

I grew up with those card game anime such as Pokemon and Yugiho. Pokemon is pretty much my favorite nintendo game next to MarioKart. I am a Dragon Type Trainer, Although my backup team is a mainly fighting/physic Type Mix. I have played almost all pokemon games (the RPG ones: Pearl, Platnium, Diamond, SoulSilver etc...) The only one i haven't been able to get my hands on is X or Y (although that may change soon as the ads emulator has been rumored to have been completed and released without all the bullshit you usually get when trying to get an emulator.) I have a 9023 wins to 1020 losses pretty much a 9:1 w/l when versing humans. I heard of this group/org from Retro, and i wanted to see how it would be to be in a group of people who enjoy the game as much or more than I do.

Just a little question that i kinda wanted to see the viewpoint of: Would it be cool if they remade pokemon battle revolution for the Wii U or something. Adding in all the new pokemon? Just something that I've always wanted nintendo to do.

Feel free to chat with us here Fates
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Feel free to chat with us here Fates

he likes Unova e.e
remember the last time soneone liked Unova?

jk Fates is cool
do you have OR/AS
cuz i need someone to tell me how i can play ranked matches
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Theee View Post
he likes Unova e.e
remember the last time soneone liked Unova?

jk Fates is cool
do you have OR/AS
cuz i need someone to tell me how i can play ranked matches

Don't summon the one who's name can't be said here here >.>

You all should play #FoublesMasterrace I won a match just with Musharna today, lame that I didn't save it
Wolololololo
I like unova for its towns and the games music rather than its pokemon although, it did bring some interesting new ones. I've played AR but not in full enough to actually do the online stuff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
AAAAAA, Go away, Fates.

Anyways. More people should flow into #Pokemon :P

I have AS, Theee. The only official "ranked" it has is Battle Box. Just put your Team in the Battle Box Slots (Found in PC) and then use PSS.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
I tried to hang out in the irc, but every time I come I have Theee breathing down my neck for a 1 vs 1 match.
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
I tried to hang out in the irc, but every time I come I have Theee breathing down my neck for a 1 vs 1 match.

Just tell theee to duck off :>
Wolololololo
duck off theee

Have any of you gotten the newest pokemon games? Like. X and Y, or Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire? I think rumble is out too.

Or getting Pokémon Go in 2016?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
When I can save up some money I will most likely be being a gameboy and pokemon fire red cause fuck new pokemon.
I may get Pokemon Go to see how it is. But besides that. Game Boy (and some acceptions, such as Diamond and Pearl) are the best.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."