Ranking
wow...you joined power? lolz....tell ofillusion i said hi.
Technical Old School. - It exists.
Lolk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[BISH] | [TRG] | [Clanless] | [LLAMA] | [WL] | [SS]
.:: Azir Signature And Avvy Shop::.
Shook Made Dis ^]
Dont wast you time here, triforce will never be what it once was, not because we have no members, but all the past members have left. Triforce used to be a fun place, a silly forum, and a rather large clan. The people that made it up where funny, and had a special personality to them, but now there is nobody left from the old days of triforce except a few that are either in "Bigger Better Clans" or have left toribash becuase its no longer fun.

Vamp I advise you to join power with torideath and have a good time there. There are a lot of nice people in power.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Ramie, your like my e-homie, if im going somewheres its going to be with you :P and there are people willing to join tri, but they all think its already dead...and that makes sense. but like i said, i really don't care where i am, i just don't want to be separated from my buds forever....I've seen alot of my friends go different ways than i did....there aren't a lot left.

and im sorry, but illusion and i don't last long in clans together, were probably better off separated.
Raman, Lets Revive It Man.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[BISH] | [TRG] | [Clanless] | [LLAMA] | [WL] | [SS]
.:: Azir Signature And Avvy Shop::.
Shook Made Dis ^]
Death you cant be a part of two clans, power is a good clan, i just don't think its the way i would go if you really want to help Tri your best move right now would be to stay in power until ramie decides if he actually wants to do this shit than if its a yes. tell illusion you'll need some time to come and help us. there's no sense in leaving a clan to revive Tri if we decide not to do it in the long run anyways right?
/invade. I notice Vamp has been checing up on as and Ill do them same. Hows everything going here vamp.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

hey edj, back from camping....er...nice post and all, but i dont understand your english XD