Ranking
Original Post
Well, this is it.
Guys, this has been an amazing 2 years.

I'll never forget any of you, especially the ones that I've kept in touch with.

Please keep in contact with me. You all still have a soft-spot with me.

This clan has been my baby for the 2 years after I re-incarnated it from ashes. I loved this clan, but now it's time for it to pass. I've had tons of fun, and I've gained tons of experience running this.

I will find spots for you guys if you want it. Contact me with your goals and I will try and make it happen. That's my duty as an Ex-Clan leader.

Thank you all for the greatest 2 years of Toribash I've had. My dreams came true with running a clan.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
I love this clan an have fun being in it. pure for life.
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
Just sent the official letter to Delaid.

I'll miss you all. Tsukiomi, keep in touch.
dont forget the irc, we can still communicate zomg
but ye cya guys around, been a good run, 2nd longest member here feels goodman
pm me if you need me and i'll respond when i get the chance but still going to be inactive for the most part probably more than i was now that clan is dead but still don't hesitate
Lumpysolo, I'm not passing leadership powers period. You are not experienced enough AT ALL to run a clan. especially mine. It is not going to happen.
Originally Posted by DjPz View Post
Lumpysolo, I'm not passing leadership powers period. You are not experienced enough AT ALL to run a clan. especially mine. It is not going to happen.

I could not agree more.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby