Ranking
Hey spark, I recommend making the application requirements a little bit bigger maybe something like this.

How to apply.
Your application must be in free form!(No c/p!)
It also needs:Belt,Alts(if any),Previous clans(if any),Why you left those previous clans(If any),Why WE need you!,In real life name(Optional),In real life age(Optional), Everything about you ingame and in real life,player card,skype,Replays(sp or mp), GMT and competitive mods!

Also remove those silly spoiler tags, the only one that needs a spoiler tag would be the bank log.
Last edited by imaSlayaa; Apr 6, 2014 at 07:59 AM.
Good idea Will, We need a bigger recq form. We seem less hard to get in with a stupid 4 lined form, Something big and long. I'll give you all an example
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

Example purposes only, not actually applying
Me!
I'm(aSlayaa) a young New Zealander named William who loves playing toribash and loves making awful puns. I have been playing since November 2012, I took a 3 month break towards the middle of 2013. Things I do when not playing toribash include football(Soccer for you americans) and playing minecraft. I live in New Zealand so my gmt is +12. Mods I have gotten quite good at are aikido(and aikido based mods greykido, abd etc), lenshu3ng and wushu. One thing that might destroy my chances is that I am 12(Yet very mature don't worry)My skype is will.toon1

Toribash!
My win ratio is 52.74% it isn't perfect but it is above 50% so I am proud. my player card: I have an alt "NZFTW" and I put it in my friends clan, and I help him with clan wars won a few clan wars in that clan for him, I am currently a replay maker in training(look in attached files).I am very active both in-game and on the forums, my post count is low because I have only been interested in the forums for a short amount of time. I enjoy dueling and betting in-game.

Vibe!
Why Vibe you might ask? I think vibe is one of the most active and skill based clan in the game! Watching members like spark, imaSlayaa and Litre fight in game is spectacular! very nice saves and just cool in general.

Thanks for considering!
Attached Files
imaSlayaa-High grav combat.rpl (109.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by imaSlayaa; May 31, 2014 at 11:25 AM.
we've been quiet lately,don't worry... i understand that you all have School and what not.

I might recruit some extras c:
belt:orange
comperative mods:akido,greykido,abd,judo,judofrac,wushufixed,w ushu
alts : none (my friend taught me almost everything he knows he is black belt)
perv clans : none
why we need you : because am A+ player and i can be useful in wars