Toribash
i made the jump! The next step will be posting a challenge with the recommended settings, perhaps? well anyways, here it is

jump attempt 1: i tried one approach, didn't work
jump SUCCESS!: tried another one, DID work!
small fault: a very minor fault in the system, barely matters if you go for the challenge.

i think i still will make the mod with the bouncing board. the center will be on it bouncing a LOT, like extremes away by half of a toribashian's length at least. i might even post it here as a variation of this one, so that no-one could think i'm stealing some of your spotlight.

also, since i tried yours, would you care to try (one of) my challenge(s) on the bowling mod thread? just a suggestion. And anyone else reading this, you can try it out too.
Attached Files
jump attempt 1.rpl (127.8 KB, 12 views)
jump SUCCESS!.rpl (67.5 KB, 11 views)
smallfault.rpl (98.0 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Archlurps; Nov 8, 2007 at 06:55 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Headbox!!
Headbox!!
Small and square and dark!!
Headbox!!
Headbox!!
Check out this cool fun box!!
Yey!!

That was from that retarted cartoon fairly oddparents *requests karma*
But yea these mods are fun =D

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Thnx everybody....
Oh and archlurps I am gonna try that challenge of yours when i have time.

MrPoptart,

Can you change the thread title to RicH's mods. I think I am gonna post more of my mods here.

I am gonna release a new mod here it will be at the first post.
Last edited by RicH; Nov 8, 2007 at 11:15 AM.
Ok, i just made sure, since i added the challenge afterwards and didn't remember had you commented before or after it, or commented at all.

i also tried the headbox mod. it's kinda cool, doesn't allow for much tactics, but makes good-looking replays.

... wonder why the head changes its axis of spinning, since there's no external force after it's detached and the blade has slided. maybe if blood indeed has a small propelling force?
Last edited by Archlurps; Nov 8, 2007 at 06:23 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-
"Headbox!!
Headbox!!
Small and square and dark!!
Headbox!!
Headbox!!
Check out this cool fun box!!
Yey!!"

you copied that from fary odd parents XD, cept you changed the words to head box and w/e.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I already said that but no one listened >.>

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
hehe, made some cool replays with headbox. I know i should use 0 engageheight, but anyways, see for yaself

EDIT: added a third replay, with the recommended settings. actually i take my words about disabling of tactics back, actually from the replay (headbox) you can see that there IS room for tactics. Xurprising as it may be, i think TORI with his head inside a box waiting to be cleft off has the upper hand.
Attached Files
misuse.rpl (105.8 KB, 9 views)
misuse 2.rpl (198.3 KB, 9 views)
headbox.rpl (191.6 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Archlurps; Nov 9, 2007 at 03:07 PM. Reason: tyop (yhea, i geta lto f thme)
I refuse to grab.
-