Ranking
balance systems are about adding thrust to body parts to counter-act gravity. Skateboard is put together in a similar way to a real one, you need a board, truks and wheels. The wheels attatch to the truks, and the truks attach to the board. You set the ranges of the joints so that when the board tilts left or right, the wheels will angle to turn in that direction.

As far as modding goes, it'll be very difficult for a begginner. Try something simpler to begin with perhaps.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

ModMaker Crash
i was testing out the mod maker, because i finally know how it works at all. i was trying some stuff with numbers. i wanted to edit a joint, i putted in a to high number, and then it crashed, now when i try to open the modmaker toribash crashes. I dont like that! do,s somebody knows how to fix it?,so i can try to make my first real mod?. thank you
oink oink (00)
the file modmaker.tbm is making it crash. You can edit the problem out by opening it in notepad (search for the number and set it to 0). Or you can just delete the file or rename it and start again.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

can i find that in the toribash mainfolder, or somewhere else?
i mean, where can you find the modmakere.tbm file
-----
Hurray, it works again!
Last edited by LollySt0k; Mar 14, 2014 at 06:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oink oink (00)
it's in a file called "player exported mods".

It may be simpler to just delete "modmaker.tbm" and the game will create a new file when you export.
No the file is in the mods folder, not player exported mods. Plus he already fixed it.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

[R] Need help rotating tori
So yea, Got the position right, But for god all reasons i can´t get to my head how it was to rotate tori

I want tori facing the pipes direction, so pretty much straight on the platform i placed tori on.

Iff someone can help me with this i´l be happy as a little child
Just edit the replay bellow and make the rotation, then post the replay and voila your an amazing person.
Attached Files
Replay.rpl (372 Bytes, 18 views)
freestyleparkourpark.tbm (21.1 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Xioi; Mar 15, 2014 at 10:50 PM.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
I can't see the mod, please add it.

My answer: Open the replay in a notepad, and edit the first POS and LINVEL lines.