[Replay] My replay thread
CnC Me
-----
Another spar me and omega did
-----
Had fun making V3
Attached Files
Josh VS Omega.rpl (1.47 MB, 57 views)
Josh VS Omega V2.rpl (673.0 KB, 25 views)
Josh VS Omega V3.rpl (1.03 MB, 26 views)
Last edited by Miyako; Apr 16, 2014 at 12:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
BBall had to go but the spar was pretty good I guess
Attached Files
Josh VS BBallStar.rpl (332.2 KB, 21 views)
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Really nice spars the only tips I have are to not keep your arms up so much and hold your neck more.
previously known as Lopsin
a few more, thanks for the feedback btw I always forget to hold my head xD
-----
these were from a few weeks ago
Attached Files
Josh VS Omega P4.rpl (1.10 MB, 16 views)
Josh VS Omega P5.rpl (923.8 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Miyako; May 22, 2014 at 07:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Damn, We spar too much lol. But, I always enjoy sparring with you, your style is really good and your flow is amazing. Keep up the good work bro.
|SP||MP|
I'll be posting some more spars this summer
the ko was fucked up because detacher made me think he was gonna steal it when he was joking >.> and i screwed up my cork a little
Attached Files
Josh vs Detacher P3.rpl (819.2 KB, 6 views)
Couple spars we messed up a little bit in the area9000 spar. and my flow in the darknis spar was a bit weird. also the spar with 2WC was a bit odd i guess this week wasn't a good sparring one for me haha
Attached Files
Josh vs Area9000.rpl (1.14 MB, 3 views)
Josh vs Darknis.rpl (821.9 KB, 4 views)
Josh vs 2WC.rpl (566.1 KB, 5 views)