Ranking
Why not change clan name into simple 'Wind' not 'With the wind' it could look better
Drekz, update the member list and put the bank on someplace for who want to donate.
GIMME TC NAOW!!! D:
I just wanted to say that I'm gonna play for a while now, wpuld be glad, if you joined.
Cheers
-----
This clan seems quite inactive to me. Not the kind of clan I'm looking for, to be honest.
Plesase guys, try to be more active.
Last edited by bigGrin; Nov 15, 2012 at 12:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We dont have so many people now, and the people we have almost only are found ingame, but this will change, just wait like 1-2 new members (active members, obviously) and then we'll be active again =)
GIMME TC NAOW!!! D:
Alright sorry I didn't change it for a while, I had stuff to do but after I get home from school today im going to host a recruiting server and change the member list.
-----
Here im hosting a recruiting server now, if anyone of you is online feel free to join and help me.
Last edited by Drekz; Nov 16, 2012 at 02:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Drekz View Post
Alright sorry I didn't change it for a while, I had stuff to do but after I get home from school today im going to host a recruiting server and change the member list.
-----
Here im hosting a recruiting server now, if anyone of you is online feel free to join and help me.

we need more members to be on the server
-----
Originally Posted by Groumet View Post
Request single allies and clan allies

thats illegal now
Last edited by nodarkness; Nov 17, 2012 at 02:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump