Toribash
Possessed owns it I believe.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
Goughy lent it to him years ago so hes still wearing it but were trying to figure out if goughy owns it still last thread i can find is dexyand selling it.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
anyone know who owns these quads? i used to own all of them and would like to track them down if possible, thanks

vizma ronaldos quads
hi banked im rose quads
murakami with the pen quads
sasuke quads
love ronaldos
Last edited by Ancient; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:56 PM.
pm me your questions or applications

send me pics of japanese girls
Hi, id like to check who owns these heads, as I lost track to which heads are mine and which arent

Anyone know where this went? I sold it to Bodhissattva a few years back and wanna know where it went.

[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Hello, I'm currently seeking the current owner of Vermine's 'Shaman' set.Any information would be greatly appreciated.

OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
Originally Posted by DjPz View Post
Hello, I'm currently seeking the current owner of Vermine's 'Shaman' set.Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for the inconveniences in pms earlier, I completely forget I bought this set, turns out I do still own this.
<[Aeon]Cobra>Sunther is my little ugly mermaid which everyone loves including me
TRESTET I LOVE YOU
Dead Meme 2017-2017

NOT A DEAD DISCORD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]