ES Recruitment Drive
Then i would like to apply for both please, shall i edit my original post?
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
-Why you want to join. Well, i guess because i want to give back, as well as enforce the rules a bit more. Whenever i get some tc, i either give them away in a tourney, or just to some blue belt who looks like he needs some help. And currently, having no power, I can only have so much influence on rule-breakers.

-Age. 16

Art or Hosting? I'd have to say hosting, because im not that good with Gimp yet.

-Previous experience (if any). Not much i guess, I've been playing Toribash for like 3 years now, and I do know most of the rules, and how to host tourneys, as well as how to treat delicate situations.

-Referrals (if you have any).Shin-Ryuu:
Originally Posted by Shin-Ryuu
hi sup lol YOU JUST WON A REFFERAL TO BROMO-TEAM LUCKY ASS

Last edited by may0naise; Jun 3, 2009 at 12:16 AM.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

-Why you want to join. Peoples in toribash need more opportunity, to show your skills, and then, get toricredits with that. I always help those noobs brazilians (that's everyone thinks) so I can help more peoples now, if I join it.

-Age. 14 (turning 15 in july 1st)

-Art or hosting? Hosting

-Previous experience (if any). None

-Referrals (if you have any). None
may0naise, we will be discussing you on the channel and in the private forum. Thank you for your interest.
-Why you want to join.
Because it would be nice to get to know people better and would also be fun to host tourneys and/or other events.

-Age.

-Art or hosting? Hosting, I can do art aswell though.
~If you have chosen art, please link to your portfolio, or a work you have done.

-Previous experience (if any). Well i have hosted clan tourneys and events before, if that counts.

-Referrals (if you have any). Nope, sorry.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Oh, i'm interested in hosting.
And thanks for considerating my app. <3
ownagehuh, after a little discussion on our channel if we should even consider you we decided on no.

Also, people posting applications from now on, please state if you wish to do art or if you wish to host. Thank you.
-Why you want to join. i really like running servers i have a few server run now and again same for me and same for a few Friend so i think i would be a very good Hoster

-Age.

hosting

-Previous experience (if any).
i was running DIAF server before i want to Hybrid now i try to run hybrid's server 24/7

-Referrals (if you have any).
N/A

And on a side note/ i have skype,Vent,TS,Xfire,IRC,MSN,Yahoo
Last edited by fireless; Jun 3, 2009 at 01:14 AM.
Anime United
Buttcreams.
-Why you want to join: I like making graphics. Also I'd like to make new art members of the bromo team obsolete so their talents can wane unused until they rage and make the blomo team.

-Art or hosting:
Art - http://forum.toribash.com/

-Previous experience (if any):
Like, shittons of stuff.

-Referrals (if you have any:
TiTFoX
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime