ES Recruitment Drive
What about just a big bracket tournament? Start with a number of people, say 64 and do one mod.(ex.Judo) then eliminate half and do a different mod (Wushu). Until there are 2 left, then there can be a vote or just a really random mod..like uncopyrightabledildoswords.tbm <-if thats right..

Going with the IRC thing. Make people who want to sign-up have to use IRC to sign-up..

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Public whiteboard art event.

Use one of those multiplayer whiteboard sites to host a competition for making promotional art. Winner gets a prize, and the art is used in a bromo team promo.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
We could do some sort of trivia over IRC. That'd be cool.

http://www.mircscripts.com/cgi-bin/file.php?id=519
you could use that.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
A mega tourney with couple of mods and different sections
like 3 sections wushu,judo,kickbox

and the winner of wushu will fight against judo winner and kickbox winner for entry 500tc so we can give a good price or keep it
Stance event.

engage distance somtehing like 200

part 1

you submit a "stance" a reply, where you do something for the first 50 frames, and then hold the next 50 frames. Must submit the stance to proceed to the next stage

part 2:
go on MP, and play someone with your stance. like a passworded tourney, with the link to the thread as the motd.
- its been a while
Maybe giving riddles. I remember when me,Notywq,Hamster,monobi,ManBreakfast were playing that game. It was not that good because you can just search it on the internet.
A toribash awards ceremony.
Just like, say, movie awards but with toribash related categories. Could be an event that is held every few months or so.

Am I making any sense?
for a long time i had the idea of an weightlifting-event.
build nice tings in worldbuilder,to lift,make a list with the weights(mass)and let it happen!
i think this would bring some new freshness into the events
.....German Underground
Originally Posted by Joeseph View Post
for a long time i had the idea of an weightlifting-event.
build nice tings in worldbuilder,to lift,make a list with the weights(mass)and let it happen!
i think this would bring some new freshness into the events

That actually sounds like a kick ass idea.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!