Toribash
Original Post
Bromo Team Ultimatum
From the very first post by jalis, this org has been packed with anti-Promo Team content. You guys can either be a constructive competitor with Promo Team, or you can get deleted.

I'm tasking everyone who included insulting or rude language in any of their posts on this board to edit it within the next day, or I'll start editing/deleting posts for you.

If you still want to be an anti-Promo Team organization, then this forum will be removed, and further angry comments will be infracted just like any other flame would be on this forum.

Constructive competition is good. Slinging mud at eachother is immature, and will not be tolerated.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hamster, the damage has been done, i say just let them do their thing. We've already lost a few good PTers, and it is going to take us time to recover either way...
We got off to a bad start. The wording in the intro post was... in bad taste. I accept full responsibility for everything bad that was said by the Bromo-Team members, and you can rest assured it will not happen again.
Novitech, enough with the theatrics.

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
We got off to a bad start. The wording in the intro post was... in bad taste. I accept full responsibility for everything bad that was said by the Bromo-Team members, and you can rest assured it will not happen again.

This, the first post was in bad taste, don't kill the idea over a mistake.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
If the first post hasn't already been edited, I'll change the wording to a more pleasant one now.
The necessary posts have been edited by members of the bromo team. Thank you for your prompt cooperation!

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]