Toribash
sounds like a good idea, but any thoughts on a general helper? someone who helps understand the physics, how to avoid dq'ing and things like that. if its ok, I'd like to help with that ^^ yes I know Im not an active forum member, btw, but I'm a black belt with a good understanding of the physics and such.
Well, if there is spot for wushu teaching I would love share my (good or not) wisdom for new players.

I played wushu mainly mod from black belt to about 3th dan black belt and after that I still enjoy playing current mod! Also I have won few times wushu tourneys so at least that proves that there must be little bit of skill, maybe.

I may also teach more professional classes who may learn more difficult moves.
Also I can give basics of comebacking for realy talented new players.

but I keep my eyes in this thread and wait your answer

Timezone: +3 GMT
Last edited by DreamEater; Jun 14, 2009 at 08:56 AM.
[Sigma]
And the second largest penis in animal kindom
erm... i can teach the things i know about wushu, especially physics, comeback, improvisation, and how to make efficient openers. low knowledge but can help newbies
I'm a pretty damn versatile player, I can teach all modes, but I think 'General Knowledge' would fit me best.
My timezone is +10 I think (Sydney, Australia).

Also: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=95855
I could teach classic mode...explain basic moves...Teach them how to control their tori...Tell them what to do and what not to do, theese basic things.

My gmt is GMT +2
I'm not in BT but i guess i can help,im good at judo so i can teach it
gmt: GMT:-7:00
i dont get why you dont put Judo that is the First place newbies start in Toribash
Anime United
Judo is the easiest mode to learn, save jousting. This just wasn't a mode we felt needed to be taught.
I'll be good at teaching aikido,But I didn't pick my time zone is right.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
º7th Dan Black Beltº
º[vibe]º
ºJoin my fan club!º
/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ(
 じしf_ )ノ

Looks like a few people have already appled to teach wushu but I'll apply to teach wushu anyway.

Timezone: GMT +0

also i've had a little experience teaching wushu before, Xarus for instance had been taught by me.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix