Ranking
Original Post
Giving away my inv!
Okay, I closed my shop and I've decided to give away my inv - minus qi items and stuff I'm using. But there's a twist (that's why it's in events not market). You must convince me that I want to give it to you. Convince that I want to give it you, not that I should, or that you deserve/need it. Tc bribes accepted and will give you more chance.

Also don't suck up to me like people did in the SFC.

Here's my inv so you can see what glorious goodies are available. Winner will be decided when there's a clear winner or when I feel like it.

gogogogogo
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
I'm awesome and you know it.
Last edited by Ducky; Jun 23, 2008 at 08:37 PM.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Can has dragon user text?

You want to give it to me cos im sexy and without this text of pinkey goodness, i could well go straight and NOT rape you anymore.
:D
you want to give me that toxic force. you know why? because its ugly. It is the ugliest shit in the world ever. I mean, who wants a lime green joint?! It's so UGLY! it looks like god was drunk, high, and retarded (no offense to the christians) when he made this color! What was nabi thinking?! Are they retarded?! this color should have been one of the noob colors like acid and noxious. no wait. scratch that. Should've been like orc and chronos. I will carry the burden of this piece of crap for you. hell, you should pay me to take it from you.
<insert (something) here>
Come on, AOXr, buddy. You know you want to give your items to a person who shares your beliefs about mistigay's homosexuality. Why not give your buddies a floor texture to announce mistigay's gayness? And while your at, how about a full set of vampire or toxic, so they can emphasize his gayness with every move? You know you want to. And then, why not a full texture set so your pals can emphasize their emphazations of your beliefs? You know how awesome your pals would look, rampaging around with and carrying on what you started? Especially me. Being that awesome, I would hold one of these too, giving away what I didn't want.
Last edited by Ragdollmaster; Jun 23, 2008 at 07:43 PM.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
This threads make me sick.

l2contribute
~Ducky
Last edited by Ducky; Jun 23, 2008 at 08:03 PM.
You want to give it to me because I'm sexier than blam and because I'm asian
Since when did I become Asian?
Nooooooooooooooooo!!

No begging/sucking up or anything like.

Maybe say how awesome you are and say how good you'd look with the items... IDK...

Edit: Oh btw in case you don't know - I'm giving my whole inv to one person (y'know minus the stuff i'm using)
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
You want to give me a Pharos Force and a vampire text
Last edited by DarkSlycer; Jun 23, 2008 at 07:44 PM.
No longer playing Toribash, so fuck off
Oshi, just realized that you have gold force, and I've been wanting that for a long while to make my gold and blue (school colors) set look awesomelyer
Since when did I become Asian?