Ranking
Originally Posted by Haku View Post
define into....

Honestly I don't even know. I just started following the developments is all. Like Figure AI, Unitree and the rest.
NO TITLE
as expected from jawd2001
---
oh you meant it like that, i thought you were talking about design,
i also love robots/humanoids/mechs, but in the context of art, as an artist i absolutely love designing them

but yeah, i wouldnt say im THAT interested in AI, but i remember watching china's robot conference and they showcased some crazy hyper realistic robots there
i also love watching boston dynamics from time to time
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

I expected insolence but not such disdainful slander
---
oh you meant it like that, i thought you were talking about design,
i also love robots/humanoids/mechs, but in the context of art, as an artist i absolutely love designing them

but yeah, i wouldnt say im THAT interested in AI, but i remember watching china's robot conference and they showcased some crazy hyper realistic robots there
i also love watching boston dynamics from time to time

Oh I'm not that interested in the AI part either. Figure AI is just the company name. What am I interested in is the stuff like how they develop the gait. Did you mean this conference btw: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueLMpbBDkrc

(Side note: jdawg deserves it)
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Oh I'm not that interested in the AI part either. Figure AI is just the company name. What am I interested in is the stuff like how they develop the gait. Did you mean this conference btw: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueLMpbBDkrc

(Side note: jdawg deserves it)

yes that one indeed
-----
Originally Posted by jdawg2001 View Post
I expected insolence but not such disdainful slander

ur fine jog
Last edited by Haku; Mar 16, 2024 at 09:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
bulldoboy 4 life <3

yes that one indeed

Don't let their looks deceive you. Most of those are generations behind current models
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Don't let their looks deceive you. Most of those are generations behind current models

aw hell naw :sob:
bulldoboy 4 life <3