Flames I own
Selling all my flames, tc only.

No I don't have screens, I have no way to get them. Sorry
-----
If someone's posts them for me, I'll discount you or smth

Flame is #'s 2571 3133 3135 3319 3634
Last edited by Apricity; Jan 16, 2017 at 11:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
.....II) Flame sales must have at least one preview with the entire flame against the default white background and without any flame texture unless requested otherwise by the buyer.
.....III) Flame IDs must be posted any time a flame is being sold (e.g. the first post of selling threads and any other posts in buying threads). See this post for how to check the flame ID.

Please include the IDs of the flames you are selling, as well as at least one preview for each flame. If you are unable to upload the previews yourself, I would suggest looking for previously uploaded screenshots from previous owners, or requesting previews from other users.
If you can't include this information in your first post within 24 hours, I'll have to close your thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here you go

How much are you waiting for the hand flames?
Originally Posted by Vinyl View Post

Here you go

How much are you waiting for the hand flames?

I really do appreciate the help. Not sure what I'm looking for, but when the right price is offered I'll know when.
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
60k for dual hand flames?

Looking for more, thanks for the offer though
Originally Posted by Apricity View Post
I really do appreciate the help. Not sure what I'm looking for, but when the right price is offered I'll know when.

You're welcome
70k on the hand flames
Originally Posted by Vinyl View Post
You're welcome
70k on the hand flames

I'll wait a little longer, if no other buyers come across I'll hit you up & arrange something
Not yet, because I personally feel like they are worth a little more than that. They aren't no bunk ass pair of flames, for both the feet and hands. They are pretty legitimate flames, color doesn't matter because of fpt ect, so I feel like the size and trail on these flames are top shelf. I'm not looking to sell these flames (hands and feet) to a buyer simply buying to resell, I'll bump the thread for awhile until someone who can value them how I do.

Although that headflame bunk, I'll sell it for the low low
Originally Posted by Apricity View Post
Not yet, because I personally feel like they are worth a little more than that. They aren't no bunk ass pair of flames, for both the feet and hands. They are pretty legitimate flames, color doesn't matter because of fpt ect, so I feel like the size and trail on these flames are top shelf. I'm not looking to sell these flames (hands and feet) to a buyer simply buying to resell, I'll bump the thread for awhile until someone who can value them how I do.

I want to buy it to use them :/
And flames -except void- can't be recolored to any color just with an fpt ...
Well alright, hope you'll change your mind
Edit: Come on, I really want them
75k?
Last edited by Vinyl; Jan 18, 2017 at 07:43 PM.
75k is a decent offer, although I'd prefer more if no one offers for the hand flames within 48 hours they are 100% yours.