Toribash
Sorry, it was the weekend. My two days off from Toribash. I just posted a thread about what I'm planning on doing (right now). Post any other things I missed there. Thanks for the help, guys.
well hes already kinda left. he feels like hell just be an undedicated douche that cant stick to his word if he comes back. ill talk to him about it though .
dot
Tell TamaKuu that I wouldn't give him anything less. I'm glad I could be the one to make his visions a reality.
I already made a chat thread. Someone made a C&C thread that should be called [Rso]Replays instead of C&C thread. Were leaving the application thread to you because you might want to change somethings. That's it.
Chat thread renamed and stickied.
Application thread made and stickied.

I'm going to work on the appearances of the threads later. Right now, I just want to get the threads made, then I'll make them look good.
remember to send tama a teacher pass too. he'll try to be on on wednesday and thursday.

i knew he couldn't actually quit.

NOTICE: me and my cousin marrez had a talk and there's more to why he quit! i've recieved permission to evidence to why he did so, so feel free to pm me if you care to know.

sorry if i'm annoying you guys. trying to get my post count up as well as updating you with stuff about tama (i like sharing his biz >)
dot
Just PM me. I'm a bit busy, so you'd save me some trouble if you just PM'd me. :P I'd really appreciate it.
-----
All teachers should PM me and request the password. It just makes my job a LOT easier.

Thanks guys
-----
I think I've got everything else handled. Anything I should add?
Last edited by Alaistier; May 7, 2012 at 11:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We need a co-leader
Reopened.

I'm currently accepting applications. PM them to me. I'll leave applications open one month, starting now.

Applications are freeform, but you must be a member of the RSO to qualify.
You have until June 30th.
Last edited by Alaistier; May 31, 2012 at 05:36 AM.
Let me get everything settled, then I'll determine who gets mod powers.

I'm looking for a co leader, so you might want to check that out.