Toribash
Name(Real name) : (Optional) I'd rather not.
IGN: Phantomists
Belt : Green, I have an old acc Firetiger96 who's a 4th dan
Where are you from? : USA
Time Zone: -5 -4 gmt depending in time of year
Previous Clans : (Quantum) (SPT)
( If yes ) Why did you leave : Inactive clans
Which mod/skill are you good at : ABD, aikido, xspar, mushu, parkour mods, MAS mods.
What are you better at :ABD
How did you know about our clan? People I have met
Why do you want to join our clan: I hear this clan is active, and very friendly.
What can you contribute to our clan: I can help with wars, and teaching. Not to good with marketijngor gaining TC however.
Tell us about yourself ( Provide playercard also ) : Since school has started I can only play on the weekends, I saw the 'Post once a week' on the rules and decided that would fit my schedule. I can post the card this weekend aswell as show you my skills this weekend. Until then.
"Phantomists can't be controlled; highly coded, no flaw, no weakness, as if it were programed to kill a machine."~Zockinator Skills to Pay Bills.
Originally Posted by Phantomists View Post
Name(Real name) : (Optional) I'd rather not.
IGN: Phantomists
Belt : Green, I have an old acc Firetiger96 who's a 4th dan
Where are you from? : USA
Time Zone: -5 -4 gmt depending in time of year
Previous Clans : (Quantum) (SPT)
( If yes ) Why did you leave : Inactive clans
Which mod/skill are you good at : ABD, aikido, xspar, mushu, parkour mods, MAS mods.
What are you better at :ABD
How did you know about our clan? People I have met
Why do you want to join our clan: I hear this clan is active, and very friendly.
What can you contribute to our clan: I can help with wars, and teaching. Not to good with marketijngor gaining TC however.
Tell us about yourself ( Provide playercard also ) : Since school has started I can only play on the weekends, I saw the 'Post once a week' on the rules and decided that would fit my schedule. I can post the card this weekend aswell as show you my skills this weekend. Until then.

Were you banned? If so, for what?
-----
Originally Posted by Seihareach View Post

I'll test you this weekend anyway.
Last edited by Seihareach; Aug 27, 2014 at 09:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Bringer of Hell
Originally Posted by Seihareach View Post
-----

I'll test you this weekend anyway.

I've never been banned, I was just too cheap for a name change.
-----
Sorry about the double post, but for the time being this is the way I'll give you my player card NOTE: this is my old acc and what I accomplished on it. http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Firetiger96.png
Last edited by Phantomists; Aug 27, 2014 at 10:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Phantomists can't be controlled; highly coded, no flaw, no weakness, as if it were programed to kill a machine."~Zockinator Skills to Pay Bills.
I've never been banned, I was just too cheap for a name change.
-----
Sorry about the double post, but for the time being this is the way I'll give you my player card NOTE: this is my old acc and what I accomplished on it. http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Firetiger96.png

Ill test you this weekend. In the meantime, work your way up to over 50% win ratio. If you don't mind can you post a replay of you fighting in a tourney here?
Bringer of Hell
Does the replay have to be of me in a tourney or is any multiplayer replay okay? And I can do that tomorrow.
Does the replay have to be of me in a tourney or is any multiplayer replay okay? And I can do that tomorrow.

Any multiplayer replays would be fine.
-----
Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
why we not just add the minimum post count for recruitment?

Later lol.
-----
Originally Posted by Daction View Post
But I like the name Bobby

Bob is cooler
-----
How's the replay coming up?
Last edited by Seihareach; Aug 29, 2014 at 03:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Bringer of Hell
Jake18717 Clan Request Application
Name :Jake Ivers
Belt : Black
Where are you from? : Australia/NSW
Time Zone: AEST
Previous Clans : Despair
Why did you leave : Was kicked from lack of playing, but that's because my laptop broke :/ back up and running now so i'll be playing daily
Which mod/skill are you good at : Judo, Judo Frac, Jousting, Spar and Aikido
What are you better at : Judo
How did you know about our clan? : A mate told me (Vanight)
Why do you want to join our clan: Thought i should join because you guys seem nice and i seem to just fit in all those rules ^^ i'll give you guys respect at all times with honor
What can you contribute to our clan: Anything you like.
Tell us about yourself : Well i'm more of a Socializing/Gamer type guy, one day i'll be inside in my bedroom chilling with a mate and playing Toribash mostly then next day i'll be out going for a surf and just chilling at the mall

P.s Cheers everyone