ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Di) Dimensional

Application Layout
Name:
Belt:
Tell us about yourself:
Past clans:

Last edited by hanna; Mar 8, 2016 at 03:33 AM.
Name: My nickname is Patar
Belt: Blue, I have an old black belt account.
What can you add to Dimensional: Ingame activity mainly, but I can 'try' to recruit. I'm passable in certain striking mods, but I need to learn better.
Tell us about yourself: My name's Patar, I'm seventeen, and I have a minor form of cerebral palsy that actually reflects itself in my toribashing. I play with mostly relax over force but I still end up with jerky movements at times, and overly floppy ones at others. Sometimes I have really bad balance too. I think it's hilarious, plus people have told me that I move unpredictably.
Past clans: Zone, Tau, Spec
Hi, My name is iBravies. PM me if you want my real name but anyways back to the topic at hand. I am only a orange belt yes but I do believe l, considering my belt, I am pretty good at the game. I am 16 years old and I have many hobbies. I like fishing, boxing and I have recently got into art, I'm not very good mind but I will strive to get better. To be honest my only skills with the game at this early stage is marketing. However, if I get accepted I hope I can be assisted in improving on many things like texture art and even replays. I havent had any past clans because I haven't been really interested till now which is why I am requesting to join Dimensional. Please take my application into consideration.
Hey ho Uni. I was in electric and I saw your department. I felt depressed and wanted to help you. If you don't mind accepting me I would be very happy to help you grow.
:)
Well anyway, hi! I'm Wattr.

Name: PM Me for it.
What could I do to help you: Simply being active in-game, and on the forums, and, well, you get the general idea.
About Me: I like to play toribash, football, basketball, chess, swimming, and make dumb jokes that are so dumb they're funny. I like being helpful, and if something happens, I want to help out.
Past Clans: Electric
:)