ES Recruitment Drive
Holy hell! It looks absolutely incredible! The detail of this mod is just.. no words..

Definitely making a replay to this
im a nitpicky person

but fuck, theres nothing wrong with this mod

its perfect

take me away jisse
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
I gotta admit that it's a freaking awesome mod. The whole concept with this mod is absolutely amasing. I'm going to try this later on and see what kind of creativity I can come up with. 10/10 kakor!
Necrobumping Elite Master - ps dont tell Fred
jag såg de där https://gyazo.com/2bb5d1c33d72abf6549b5558c54c9fa8
Wow its freaking mindblowing its awesome good job i will post my replay soon when im done
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
it looks fucking awesome, the first time i want to explore a mod and mess around the environment
oh yeah
That was fun : ) The area was pretty big and there were many ways to go from and I decided to go that way... x) By far my my favorite parkour mod I've played.
Attached Files
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Thank you so much everyone, working on another mod now.

Very nice replay hunter, adding it to the first page
Awesome environment! Very atmospheric. I love how you simulated lighting from the torches, very clever.

If I had to give one advice it'd be to set a worldshader that dims ambient lighting on tori/uke, such as overcast_night or Zane Pain. I think that would enhance the atmosphere even further!
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Awesome environment! Very atmospheric. I love how you simulated lighting from the torches, very clever.

If I had to give one advice it'd be to set a worldshader that dims ambient lighting on tori/uke, such as overcast_night or Zane Pain. I think that would enhance the atmosphere even further!

I try to avoid shaders best I because it's too heavy for some machines, besides, everyone can use a shader on their own. I like to leave variables, but yes you are right, I might use it when there is a serious need.

Also shaders fuck with my colors and I don't like that >:C