Ranking
Originally Posted by xjmc View Post
So I tried making a better split-cap

you need three replays for an application buddy. also the split cap had pretty good movement but it lacked originality imo.

srux: same goes with you, the movment and everything is pretty good but for the most part this is stuff i;ve seen before in other replays, and the decap didn't have much too it so mleh. its a no sry
Last edited by Nearly; Jul 4, 2015 at 09:16 PM.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
you need three replays for an application buddy. also the split cap had pretty good movement but it lacked originality imo.

i think he was adding it to his previous application (i already reviewed his other app and told him 2 replays were good and one was lacking etc...)
oh yeah
I hope i make it in
Hello my name is TBglitch I am a dedicated replay maker and I am constantly making them xD. Why u ask? Idk i find it fun and I just love watch the outcome of all the frames put together into one Amazing replay.
Selfless-Madman
Corrosion-Manipulation
Its a Glitch-Decap

If I don't make it in its ok I will always just learn from my mistakes and come back even better. Ty
Attached Files
#Selfless.rpl (399.3 KB, 13 views)
#Corrosion.rpl (238.1 KB, 13 views)
#Its a Glitch.rpl (278.8 KB, 11 views)
its a no for tbglitch, i'll edit my thing later for cnc, and i think the op says no multiplayer replays firesun. if not then its a no from me , sware 2 gad i'll edit with relevancy latr.

tbglitch, it looks like you have a couple of problems with keeping your flow, also the openers in its a glitch and selfless are really similar, try some variety in your application/replays next time, you're doing pretty well on movement itself, but i recommend you try staying at a consistent speed rather than stopping sometimes, i e selfless.

firesun, your movement is also pretty good, but that tricking replay is short, and its been done a hundred times. also just a personal note that doesn't have anything to do with me judging your app, but come on man, fix the frames. i have to watch replays in their entirety like 2 or 3 times to stop the freezing. also the self spar was pretty good in most parts but it seems like you have a little trouble controlling both yourself and uke. i also didn't see anything special about your madman, and you twitched in a few places, like that setup before the twist boom kick, and during the boomkick etc. as always, sorry for sounding like a dick
Last edited by Nearly; Jul 5, 2015 at 07:47 PM.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
its a no for tbglitch, i'll edit my thing later for cnc, and i think the op says no multiplayer replays firesun. if not then its a no from me , sware 2 gad i'll edit with relevancy latr

May I ask what I need to work on for future reference
alright i decided to apply again with some hope this time.
Attached Files
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Posting the new replay here to replace the MAS replay
@Fire - Just for you.rpl
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I should have checked myself..." ~ Guy who wrecked himself
#TopKek