Ranking
View Poll Results: Winner of woc1! (If you vote for yourself, you will be disqualifird.)
sushiman4
3 Votes / 33.33%
floop78
2 Votes / 22.22%
n8t
1 Votes / 11.11%
arbalest
3 Votes / 33.33%
wolf257, (if wins, first prize goes to second place, and so on)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ehh ill try my hand on this.
With the combined forces of both Ion and Wicked,Wicked made a last ditch effort to defeat the Toribash Empire.After 12 days of fighting Wicked seemed strong.The Toribash Empire seemed dumbfounded on how such a small group can maintain so much pressure.Then on the 13th day warriors of Wicked crashed the gates of the Toribash Empire.While the Wicked Warriors held the Toribash Empire's army back P0pcorn and Nyster mad thier way to the throne room.In the throne room stood the mighty Hampa with his two mighty gaurds,Deerslayer and Dev.The rest of the Wicked warriors advanced thier way to the throne room only to see thier leaders being badly beaten.All hope seemed lost till all the warriors remembered that they are survivors and they will win.With new-found hope the Warriors fought Deerslayer and Dev.As the leaders watched as thier men being defeated one by one a dormant power awoke.This power engulfed all of Wicked's members.They easily dispatched Deerslayer and Dev and went to face Hampa.Hampa proved almost too powerful even for the Wicked.After an intense 13 hours of fighting it seemed like a stand still.Hampa then said "Your group seems powerful indeed,You know I need another squad to conquer more lands."
Nyster then said "Is this because we can defeat you here and now?"Hampa standing high and mighty said "This is an offer to become agents of Toribash,you will conquer lands and take orders from me but you can conquer in anyway you seem fit."
"I mean your names will be etched in the Stone of Time like the members of Hack and other mighty squads of mine so do you agree?"
Nyster thinks and finally says "This is hard for me to say but as leader of Wicked I must accept."That was when Wicked worked for the Toribash Empire.Of course this was all ploy to rebuild thier strength and defeat the other squads of the Toribash Empire and finally face Hampa again.Untill then Wicked shall work for the Toribash Empire untill the day of reckoning comes to be.
Hope you like the story first time too
Say: Eye Spell: Map Say Ness :3
Wicked NEWS REPORT
Welcome to the Nyster Report on Toribash Central!

Recent Achievements/News:

*Newest: WICKED IS OFFICIAL 4/27/11

Wicked finished hosting a Mass Clan War!!
Winners: Tie between Wicked and Drunken Masters

There's a new Voting opportunity to allow Wicked to satisfy members a little bit more!
First vote:
-Should credit given to a member give him/her
price privileges/discounts in the clan shop?
VOTE DECIDED: YES!

Post any Extra News you wish. Depending on the News, I may post it here on the desc.
FOUNDER of [Wicked]
Join the Survivors.SALE 15k HunterForces
Hotshot Transformer: Ill try to check out your story ASAP right after I register our IRC and check everything else out. Remind me if I forget
FOUNDER of [Wicked]
Join the Survivors.SALE 15k HunterForces
Ehh thinking of doing stories after major events like a clan war could be us defeating other "squads" something like that you know write a story for every major event.
Say: Eye Spell: Map Say Ness :3