ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by ninjasace9 View Post
hi my name is brandon, im 15 years old and i live in australia in the heart of the goldcoast my GMT +10 and im a black belt. Ingame i love playing ABD or just Akido im normally very active in online matches or if im not doing that im either creating replays.

Thanks

nah
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hi dudes I'm Fuze and I'm 18 y/o living in -6 GMT

I'm pretty good at every mode without instagib to an extent, tk variations are my strong point
ok cool we got that by, I'm not very active at all and play in short bursts every now and again
but i like a good amount of you guys
Attached Files
~Fuze-Dive Game.rpl (220.4 KB, 6 views)
~Fuze-fug it.rpl (332.2 KB, 5 views)
~Fuze-hunko.rpl (205.0 KB, 4 views)
~Fuze-Occupy Earth.rpl (214.1 KB, 4 views)
ya
Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
hi dudes I'm Fuze and I'm 18 y/o living in -6 GMT

I'm pretty good at every mode without instagib to an extent, tk variations are my strong point
ok cool we got that by, I'm not very active at all and play in short bursts every now and again
but i like a good amount of you guys

Denied

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Hello to who's ever reading, this is my application to Obey.
My name is Aaron, In-game I'm ArzzyGG.

About me:
Well, my name is Aaron, I'm 14 and I live in Ireland. I'm in GMT 0. Well, some of my hobbies would be Playing football, basketball, or going cycling. I am playing football for a club and in the last 2 years I've won 5 medals, one including player of the year. With Basketball, I am not really as sucessful, with my team I've won 1 trophy (Which isn't to bad). And with cycling, A group of friends and I will cycling 30km every 3 days, which is just fun. Other games I play are Mirrors Edge, Black Ops 3 and Overwatch. I also listen to a lot of Music, I will listen to practically anything (Except Nickleback). My favourite genre would be Pop Punk and my favourite band would be All Time Low or Bring me the Horizon.

What are you good and bad at?:
Well, I'm good at ABD, Greykido, I also really like mods like Mushu and Rk-Mma, even though I am not very good ike Mushu or Rk-Mma. I also play the Judo sometimes when I see old friends in the lobby. My worst mods would be Lenshu and Ninjitsu and I also cannot spar, even though people have tried to teach me. xD

My Toribash Experience:
Well, I've been playing Toribash since 2014, I made this as an alt accocunt to mess around on, but I used my brothers account as my main account, and then he changed the password, so I now use this account as my main. I have been in some clans, my first clan being LOET, Tekken, Drift, and my most recent clan was Origin. In Origin and Tekken I had good experiences. In Tekken, I helped Voljinj create the clan, and I became recruiter in Tekken. In Origin, I was on there war team (Some of your members have probably warred me before), I was also recruiter in Origin as well. I've also never been banned or warned by a staff member.

Why Obey?:
Well, I picked Obey because it seems like a clan that is very close, and that people are actually nice. I also picked Obey because of the high skill level of the players in the clan, I also saw this when I was warring you guys with Origin. There are also people who are just very nice, and people who I have talked to while I was warring like Trestet, who was very nice and so are all of your clan members.

Other Things:
Skype ~ ArzzyGG (It'll come up as a picture of a creepy white boy).
Steam ~ insqne__ (My name is Spasticated Walrus).
I'm also very active on the forums, so please PM me if you don't have any of these things.

Replays:
I tried looking for replays, but I just can't find them and attach them to my post, so sorry about that, but I would not mind being tested in-game whenever you guys want to.

Thank you for taking your time to read this;
Aaron.
Last edited by ArzzyGG; Jun 7, 2016 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Forgot something. x'D
Back in action bitches.
Originally Posted by ArzzyGG View Post
Hello to who's ever reading, this is my application to Obey.
My name is Aaron, In-game I'm ArzzyGG.

About me:
Well, my name is Aaron, I'm 14 and I live in Ireland. I'm in GMT 0. Well, some of my hobbies would be Playing football, basketball, or going cycling. I am playing football for a club and in the last 2 years I've won 5 medals, one including player of the year. With Basketball, I am not really as sucessful, with my team I've won 1 trophy (Which isn't to bad). And with cycling, A group of friends and I will cycling 30km every 3 days, which is just fun. Other games I play are Mirrors Edge, Black Ops 3 and Overwatch. I also listen to a lot of Music, I will listen to practically anything (Except Nickleback). My favourite genre would be Pop Punk and my favourite band would be All Time Low or Bring me the Horizon.

What are you good and bad at?:
Well, I'm good at ABD, Greykido, I also really like mods like Mushu and Rk-Mma, even though I am not very good ike Mushu or Rk-Mma. I also play the Judo sometimes when I see old friends in the lobby. My worst mods would be Lenshu and Ninjitsu and I also cannot spar, even though people have tried to teach me. xD

My Toribash Experience:
Well, I've been playing Toribash since 2014, I made this as an alt accocunt to mess around on, but I used my brothers account as my main account, and then he changed the password, so I now use this account as my main. I have been in some clans, my first clan being LOET, Tekken, Drift, and my most recent clan was Origin. In Origin and Tekken I had good experiences. In Tekken, I helped Voljinj create the clan, and I became recruiter in Tekken. In Origin, I was on there war team (Some of your members have probably warred me before), I was also recruiter in Origin as well. I've also never been banned or warned by a staff member.

Why Obey?:
Well, I picked Obey because it seems like a clan that is very close, and that people are actually nice. I also picked Obey because of the high skill level of the players in the clan, I also saw this when I was warring you guys with Origin. There are also people who are just very nice, and people who I have talked to while I was warring like Trestet, who was very nice and so are all of your clan members.

Other Things:
Skype ~ ArzzyGG (It'll come up as a picture of a creepy white boy).
Steam ~ insqne__ (My name is Spasticated Walrus).
I'm also very active on the forums, so please PM me if you don't have any of these things.

Replays:
I tried looking for replays, but I just can't find them and attach them to my post, so sorry about that, but I would not mind being tested in-game whenever you guys want to.

Thank you for taking your time to read this;
Aaron.

Tnx for aplying. In discussion.

Originally Posted by Divine View Post
Twat denied

Than you for the time it took to consider
May I ask why I was denied so that I may improve?
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Obey Application
Hello Obey members

Some of you may know me my name is Xydra so far I have been looking for a consistent clan that looks like fun. To be honest I didn't know obey was this cool until i looked at the clan page most of the time I would just over look over Obey.

I'm 16 and I play toribash on the daily basis. I currently live in Australia and my gmt is +10 my internet speed is on the low constantly so I may ping quite a bit. I play some other games such as rust and over-watch. I love Toribash in general so I love most competitive mods but the ones I'm most confident in are Aikido Big Dojo , Aikido , Mushu and wushu. I also enjoy madmans (although I'm not the best at them). I have gone through many many account the reason I went through so many is ... well I have no idea apart from wanting a cooler name for free so I settled on Xydra. O what clans have I been in I almost forgot hmmm I've been in Enforce , Laws Of Entropy , The Lucky Ones , Artist and Mythology.

If I'm not playing toribash I'm ether at school hanging out with friends or skating. I do not play toribash on a laptop so I'm not very mobile when it comes to me playing toribash when I'm away. I was recently on a bit of a rest for about a month but now I play almost everyday and I'm a very active member. I'm trying to improve on my lack of forum activity I'm starting a habit of checking the art and item thread everyday.

Sorry if this app was a little boring to read but I'm not the best writer. Please take my application into consideration and but of luck for anyone else trying to get into obey.

-Xydra

(P.S If you want to arrange a time to test me in some mods then go ahead)
Attached Files
BULLSEYE.rpl (120.5 KB, 6 views)
^02ITS ^14HARD!.rpl (208.2 KB, 5 views)
Linso.rpl (196.7 KB, 5 views)
dva.rpl (221.9 KB, 5 views)
sedsastt.rpl (77.2 KB, 4 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by xydra
most of the time I would just over look over Obey.

under discussion
Last edited by Hattersin; Jun 8, 2016 at 05:20 PM.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯