Ranking
Original Post
new colors & items
I suggest we should have more new relax and force.What I means is to we should have many colours of forces and relaxs.

I also like to suggest we should make cat or other animals ears and tails.... so it will not be boring.everyday I only see hairs and flame :s

And also making a folder to puts music..so we can choose our own music to hear instead hearing the original one..

From Piee<3
Im not really active anymore :;(∩´﹏`∩);: I miss you guys <3
I really agree with these suggestions, this could be implemented on next releases.
Also, as for colours, some could be added. We (The players) will have to think about that.
And the music idea is very interesting as well, also ingame commands for next-previous and play-stop would be great
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
yeah we also should have next-previous and play-stop buttons.so it would be very easy for us to change the songs.
hey first the forces/relaxes colors suggestion is already suggested but that's okay because it has multiple suggestion
2.it would be great cause you get bored when you only see circles and boxes (but they don't do damage)
there is already a music commands!
Originally Posted by hampa
New ingame music:
/music status - info about current playlist/track
/music queue - list tracks in queue
/music list username - list custom/username tracks
/music normal|repeat|random - control what track is played next
/music play custom/tori/track1.ogg - play a specific track
/music play tori - play all tracks from custom/tori
/music volume [0-128] - set music volume
/music start|stop|pause|resume|next|prev

source:http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=379767
4.just put all your music in custom/tori that's a bug but that's the best solution
INB4 14 days ban
So, i would like new items obviously, but since have much colors, the staff don't have much ideas for it...
Kratos
Well, maybe a mix of colors? Like the PG and SG are. You could get a mix or them? Half the relax joints one color half the other? ;o
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
They should make new colours so it's will be more better to choose.and they also should make something so people will know when we re online ingame.
Originally Posted by Piee View Post
They should make new colours so it's will be more better to choose.and they also should make something so people will know when we re online ingame.

There's no more colors left. The spectrum was completed due to smart and intelligent staff. The colors cannot be replaced because they almost look the same but with rational or different names.
私の顔にそれを言う。
wht i means is they need to add more colours..I was soo sick right now... or.... just lets us to make our own colours :>
As I said, that will be impossible. If you want to mix something up it will just turn out as old gold or something. They already have the mixes, that's why they have gold and old gold.
私の顔にそれを言う。