Ranking
Original Post
Controlling Both Ghosts
I think it would be a good idea to be able to control borh ghosts during the however long reaction time.

Maybe added as an option would be good for this
Don't Be Racist
when you do a move and it may be close, then you predict what your opponent is going to do and you see or you will die if he does that. Probs wont get implemented cause it would be a too big difference from the game that has been the same for 8 years
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's not an option, but I think he might mean like: When you click your tori's joints you can see the ghost change and what you can do. However you can't see the other persons movement. You can just see what could happen if your opponent didn't move.

Example

But if there was an option so you can click the opponents joints, to see the endless possibilities of what he could do. He could let go, he could hold on and lower shoulder, contract elbow and dq before his opponents dqs. All this by clicking his ghost to maybe see what he could do. I hope this helps understand more

That was me winning beating Dannyboy for 2st's
#INIT2WINIT
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
It's not an option, but I think he might mean like: When you click your tori's joints you can see the ghost change and what you can do. However you can't see the other persons movement. You can just see what could happen if your opponent didn't move.

Example

But if there was an option so you can click the opponents joints, to see the endless possibilities of what he could do. He could let go, he could hold on and lower shoulder, contract elbow and dq before his opponents dqs. All this by clicking his ghost to maybe see what he could do. I hope this helps understand more

That was me winning beating Dannyboy for 2st's

Thanks for clarifying it a bit. To make my point brief, this option separates the average from the good and the good from the great.
By doing this, you add a whole new element to the game for the better
Don't Be Racist