ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Respect Points
So a lot of people think rank and belt and these things matter, but they really dont, so why dont we make something that does? My suggestion is after every match the players can rate the match they just saw 0-5 now all these points are added up and then the winner of that match gets these points that can be viewed in /stats. Of course bigger lobbies mean more respect etc etc... Its more of a concept right now and needs a lot of tweaking, but I'm confident this Idea/Concept could turn into something cool

Also of course, there could be a base Respect earned, like maybe the minimum is 2 per match and the max is like 50
Last edited by skitzofrenic; Dec 27, 2014 at 09:31 PM.
Belt and rank doesn't means or matter something. Also i could say i like the idea. Supported.
I actually kinda like that idea, but there's also a problem that I can see coming with it right now, and that's bribery. You can easily private message people and tell them, "Give this match a good rating and I'll give you [insert amount] TC."
a spoon.
That would be highly inefficient, when you could just go to a betting server and make way more then you could off bribery. Remember these matches are rated 0-5, not like 0-100000000, so even with bribery its not like you could profit that much
People say I'm different... Only difference is I'm number 1
but isnt that just normal public servers that give you tc per win?

if this is offtopic i must be not understanding something
I like this ^.^. Hopefully it's for non custom servers only otherwise people can just set up a server and rate each other high.

Oh and it would be nice if it picks your average rating for that match as your skill points. Otherwise you will have some people being dicks and rating low all the time.
blue
pink
you forgot that this courages farmers to farm even more even if in public servers they will find a way am sure if this can be solved why not
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Farmers usually farm for TC to sell, look at the ban list, people don't generally get banned for farming that much, and I don't see it happen much. I could be completely wrong and making a huge fool of myself, but I dont think farmings that big an issue, besides it would be blatantly obvious is a whitebelt has 100000000000 RP points
People say I'm different... Only difference is I'm number 1
I think it could be pretty cool if something like that was done, of course still with some tweaking it could be really good. I don't think farming would be bad with it but there is still going to be those people who will always put 0 because they are just like that
Eh...