ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Ninjutsu Public Room or Tourney Request/Petition
Howdy,

I don't post much here but have been an avid fan of the Ninjutsu mod for quite some time and have made it up to mod rank number 1 in the past. In fact, I joined my clan JL (Jade Lotus) because it was ninjutsu centric and had some of the best players around in the mod. The mod is one of the few types on here I have played that don't rely on only having a good aggressive starter (although it helps if you fight newer people) and has a lot of good technical comeback skill play.

The problem is right now ninjutsu is dead. I have talked to multiple GM's and have been told it is not worth running a ninjutsu room due to either issues with tourney TC mining (turtling moves) or that nobody will go to the rooms. I have been running a Public :: Ninjutsu room when I get online and have not had a huge issue getting people to join.

If you don't know what it is, try it out! You can touch the ground in the mod which add a whole level of play compared to the one touch and done styles. There are no grabs but if you know how to use your wrists and contract your feet/knees you can actually hold if you have some skill. I've crushed many opponents that way. Also, you get some time outside of the ring at around 15 frames which allows for some amazing saves.

If you would like to see Ninjutsu come back in a Public or Tourney form let everyone know by posting your thoughts here. I'll keep the room up when I'm on but I know I can't be the only one I that wants it around. I have seen too many people stop Toribash since this mod left the building and would love to see them return.

SK3TCH9
Last edited by Lazors; Jan 4, 2015 at 12:35 AM.
I only recently got into Ninjutsu and i for the most part love it! This mod should defiantly be a public room mod #NinjutsuRevival
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Closed. Read the rules next time.

Oh also if a smod sees this please move it here.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore