Ranking
Original Post
Hisoka's Multiplayer Replays 3D

That's Hisoka and welcome to my Multiplayer Replays Thread!

Intro:
In this thread i'll post my BEST Multiplayer Replays. Those will be mostly about AikidoBigDojo and kido based mods since those are the mods i play mostly.

When i play i usually point on the style,the power and elegance.

I play since 2011 and i really enjoy the competitivity of this mods,training everyday to improve.

I'd like if you can give me some CnC,that's the first time i open my own replay thread.

Let me state i'm not a replay maker,never done it and will never work for a replay. In this thread i'm just trying to share some of my moves and some personal achievments to show people why i like those mods so much.

I'll post the replays via Attachment but there will also be a short description on what happened!

So yeah that's pretty much the Intro,enjoy the replays!

Replays Description:

Scorpion DM vs Kikipro

Scorpion DM vs Alterad

Opt Tripod 0

[JollyR]Hisoka vs [RelaxAll]killer3366

Adding description for the other replays soon,enjoy!

Attached Files
Scorpion DM vs Kikipro.rpl (60.8 KB, 15 views)
Scorpion DM vs Alterad.rpl (57.5 KB, 8 views)
Opt Tripod 0.rpl (54.8 KB, 10 views)
[JollyR]Hisoka_vs_[l]dr_who.rpl (43.9 KB, 12 views)
Hey Hisoka! I love that you've added brief descriptions to each replay (work in progress I know.) It just shows a better understanding to those of what you've done in the match, such as beginners who might be looking for moves to try, etc. I also found your explosive slam DM's quite impressive, I don't manage those well but I wish I could. Being a Multiplayer replay enthusiast myself, I'd love to see more replays.