Ranking
Original Post
Clans
I've got a few suggestions for the clan system, I've forgotten all of them except one, and when I remember the rest I'll add them to this post.

Founder rank
Abilities:
The creator of the clan with absolute power
a separate rank from leader
the ability to demote leaders and promote new ones

Reason:
It's a bit annoying to have to go to a clan moderator when you'd like to remove a leader for any reason.
you could just make a rank that does everything a leader does without giving them the leader rank right
wow that
sucked
You can remove the 2nd leader or more if you have if you are the main founder of the clan. We don't need these, we already have them.
That's a reason I made this thread, because you can't. Unless there's been a new update you can't.
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
you could just make a rank that does everything a leader does without giving them the leader rank right

no i have found that giving perms via rank and actual leader perms is a bit different, the leader still has a little more power than a rank with every perm checked off.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Sir, before being prompted to leave, he would be prompted to elect a new owner.
Originally Posted by Day View Post
no i have found that giving perms via rank and actual leader perms is a bit different, the leader still has a little more power than a rank with every perm checked off.

whats the actual difference?
wow that
sucked
so far i think the leader can change the clan's name and clan tag; and once official is reach the leader is given more moderation powers.
-----
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
Sir, before being prompted to leave, he would be prompted to elect a new owner.

you underestimate how many idiots create a clan. the founder will leave and forget to elect a new owner so you get back to square one; having to involve a clan mod.
Last edited by Day; Oct 25, 2015 at 08:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert