Toribash
Original Post
Free Event items
i would like to suggest free event items every holidays (example Halloween , New Year , Christmas, etc) so that beginners can have items even when they started it doesnt have to be a 3D item it just have to be a free event item kinda like when its X-Mas people get (only when their active the day theyll give it away) a santa hat or a santa beard or forge a new item
Why not something like gacha ?
Your price will get bigger depending on how much you paid for a gacha
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
Originally Posted by worstdad View Post
.....or just make the specific item free, non-marketable, and non-tradeable.

That actually could be done.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Nazhul thy do something for Christmas where u put your name down and you get sent something from another person its a lot of fun but most of the time they send you a lot of junk but that's something that happened last Christmas
-----
Also I think people will take advantage of this and make multiple alts to get free items
Last edited by Quack; Nov 2, 2015 at 09:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
if they do this, you should have to have at least like blue belt so you can't make so many alts and get the belts in time (example obv) OR, make it to where you cannot sell the items and they are exclusive to that holiday.
Cnc?
Originally Posted by worstdad View Post
.....or just make the specific item free, non-marketable, and non-tradeable.

only way to happen,and i will add that it could also be available only for the period of the holiday.

1 good example is the warframe mustache,its available only for movember and then gets deactivated.
the thing is. If someone for example says to an gm or something that he wants a items because he is gonna to use it as a event item. Them he can just run away with the item, and also whats the deal if the item is not tradable because then it's just locked to that account.

It kinda puts pressure on the item forgers to make something new every couple months though, they will most likely run out of ideas after a few years.

Unless they re-use some items at times, idk.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Nazhul View Post
hmm why cant gms or hampa just make people not be able to trade with their own alt? they can trace their ip address

That'd fuck over anyone who's ever been banned before.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.