Ranking
Original Post
Free Event items
i would like to suggest free event items every holidays (example Halloween , New Year , Christmas, etc) so that beginners can have items even when they started it doesnt have to be a 3D item it just have to be a free event item kinda like when its X-Mas people get (only when their active the day theyll give it away) a santa hat or a santa beard or forge a new item
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
It kinda puts pressure on the item forgers to make something new every couple months though, they will most likely run out of ideas after a few years.

Unless they re-use some items at times, idk.

I think the idea is just to make any existing item free for a day or whatever. Like, happy Halloween, take a amber force or something...

Here's the problem. Even if the item is not tradeable, the value of that item will still go down (for those of that item that can be traded).

For example (I know that it wouldn't happen with such an expensive item, but the same principal occurs), on Hallowe'en, each character is given a non tradeable void force. Now that anybody who takes one can have a void force, there will be a ton of people in game who have that item, making it less rare, therefore less desirable. Furthermore, if many people already have the free version of a void force, less would be sold (because everybody who wants one just got them for free anyway).

Basically, it would ruin the market for the items given away.

Tldr; not supported
Last edited by Lazors; Nov 5, 2015 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Don't go off-topic. Post in the other thread instead.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by worstdad View Post
.....or just make the specific item free, non-marketable, and non-tradeable.

That would work out the same as the Seishin did. Shitters would buy thousands and then complain and want them removed.

It'd be good to have a system in place though where we can send out 1 of any certain item to all users and also remove it again later. That way we can do giveaways like this or free seasonal stuff. I'll speak to the devs about the viability of making a tool like this.
honestly I don't think it should be an already existing item. It should instead be something like a 3D item, each holiday or event or whatever would get a new item each year and they can't be removed, traded, or sold. This way people wouldn't complain about values of items being fucked over, farmed, or have about them having "too many."

If you guys are going to continue talking about this you should probably read the thread and stop posting "butFARgingming and valuves!" because this is about getting nice free stuff for special occasions, not about profit or money
atleastidontthinkkkk
Originally Posted by Nazhul View Post
if its non tradeable you can just wear it for looks easy as that :v

I said whats the point of "Having free items for events" When they are not tradable. It's impossible to give the prizes to the person

Originally Posted by Solax View Post
That would work out the same as the Seishin did. Shitters would buy thousands and then complain and want them removed.

Yeah, people are awesome. But I'm assuming people complained because the item was everywhere and people just got sick of it. This wouldn't happen if it was seasonal. I understand from another thread that the problem was that the item was untradeable and people received lots of them and couldn't get rid of them? Either way they would still disappear at the end of the holiday.

It'd be good to have a system in place though where we can send out 1 of any certain item to all users and also remove it again later. That way we can do giveaways like this or free seasonal stuff. I'll speak to the devs about the viability of making a tool like this.

It would work fine with non-3D items too. Just create a "pseudo item" with a name like Jack's glowing pumpkin force. Doesn't matter if it's similar or identical to an existing color since it's seasonal. Include something about it disappearing at the end of the holiday in the description.

Following the same principle, you could make entire seasonal-themed sets, if someone wants to take the time.
Last edited by Lazors; Nov 5, 2015 at 10:25 AM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore