ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Ryuu View Post
What's your favorite anime?

Kaichou wa Maid-sama
I was a creature before I could stand
Originally Posted by Zagred View Post
L Application

Hello, my name is Cristan, I'm 19 years old, from Romania(GMT+3)
In my free time I like to read books about demons, watch anime and listen to rock music.
I discovered this game in 2017 but I took it seriously in May 2021.
I'm not a funny person and I'm preety cold but I try my best,I'm trying to find some people with good vibes,and your clan seems like the right spot for me.
I'm an introvernt, and I don't have many friends.
I don't know how to communicate with people and I'm shy.
My favorite drink is whiskey.

Denied. You can still apply in minimum 48 hours if you want to. Cheers

Ex [l] Co-Leader

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by WiFi View Post
Denied. You can still apply in minimum 48 hours if you want to. Cheers

He doesn't like anime
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by bestafy View Post
I was told by kamy to apply here.

Uhhh I'm underage but I will get drunk if neccesary I guess, My discord is $HaD0w K1nG😯😯#9934, I'm GMT +1 (Ireland), and the reason i wanna join is for the banter and some people to play toribash against i guess :P

Accepted. Welcome aboard!

Ex [l] Co-Leader

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i want to be clanmates with shmevin again pls invite
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Originally Posted by Natejas View Post
i want to be clanmates with shmevin again pls invite

Try hopping on our discord server and have a convo so we'll see what we can do!

Ex [l] Co-Leader

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[l]Night
My name is Michael, I am 27 years young and I am and I like to party. (BRAIN FUCK)

I am highly competitive at this game, my main mod is ABD, but good at Boxshu and lenshu3ng.

Pros: Will be a loyal clan member, I am down to vc and will be active via discord. I can also be active on the forums, in-game. I would like to say that I am pretty funny.

Cons: I am just gonna say it. I rage, I have tried to tone it down but sometimes I fail and go off. It has gotten me kicked from the past two clans. It is not honorable but yall probably already know so why am I going to try to hide it. Just know I will actively try to not rage while here.

IN CONCLUSION
You will see that I am pretty dope when I VC and all that. Till I lose 100k to some bullshit and call the opponent a piece of shit and say toribash is garbage.

THE END
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
you have my yes by saying toribash is garbage, come join our discord

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Originally Posted by Night View Post
[l]Night
My name is Michael, I am 27 years young and I am and I like to party. (BRAIN FUCK)

I am highly competitive at this game, my main mod is ABD, but good at Boxshu and lenshu3ng.

Pros: Will be a loyal clan member, I am down to vc and will be active via discord. I can also be active on the forums, in-game. I would like to say that I am pretty funny.

Cons: I am just gonna say it. I rage, I have tried to tone it down but sometimes I fail and go off. It has gotten me kicked from the past two clans. It is not honorable but yall probably already know so why am I going to try to hide it. Just know I will actively try to not rage while here.

IN CONCLUSION
You will see that I am pretty dope when I VC and all that. Till I lose 100k to some bullshit and call the opponent a piece of shit and say toribash is garbage.

THE END

Accepted. Welcome aboard and see you on vc someday ;>

Ex [l] Co-Leader

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]