Ranking
View Poll Results: Which song should I use?
Heavyweight by Infected Mushrooms (mainly sped up)
1 Votes / 20.00%
My Game by Darude
4 Votes / 80.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Video: Requesting Replays
DO NOT VOTE FOR A SONG AT ALL BECAUSE I DECIDED THAT I COULDN'T WAIT FOR THE POLL TO BE FIXED

Hai. Title says all except what I'm looking for.

Not madmans. They always look somewhat silly in videos (my opinion) If you do put one, it might be one of, at most, three.

Instead, boomhits, decap kicks, manipulations, is what I want. Basically one hit wonders. Your boomhit/decap kick will be more likely to be used if the attack starts in a pose. Split kicks are possibly accepted, again if it starts in a pose it will be more likely to be accepted. To demonstrate what I mean by starting in a pose, a War_hero replay is attached. Also War_hero will you let me use it? :P

Punches are second-class, but again, poses before the attack will make me more likely to use them.

Also poses after the attack are more likely to be used. If you do have a really awesome attack, but you dance afterwards I might edit it so that it goes to a pose.

My song choice will either be a personally editted version of Heavyweight by Infected Mushrooms, My Game by Darude, or Life Light by Andy Hunter.

I'm still experimenting with what shader's I'll use, it depends really on the song. If I get a bit more advanced before I determine what replays I'll use, I might take a shot at something more advanced than just regular shaders.

Replays Being Used: (note, not a guarentee the replay will be used. I still need to see if I can fit it into the song. But if I can, it's going in)
dafe kick by War_hero
why yes... i did chuck all this wood by spike6599
Perfect Murder by maldiluna
360 by maldiluna
Tamer0 Fondly Regard Uke by Tamer0 (har har I r taking without asking)
6DM boom by beznick

So just post them here and I'll consider them.

Note: Since I'm doing this on my free time and since I'm trying to make this video a good first video it will take a while to finish.

Double Edit: forgetful me. you don't have to be ORMO to post a replay for this, I'm just hoping I avoid the majority of the river of shit that usually hits video announcements. If I don't get enough replays though I'll be forced to wade into it. So please give me something to work with.
Attached Files
#dafe kick.rpl (60.6 KB, 49 views)
Last edited by Oracle; Jul 22, 2009 at 06:42 PM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games