Ranking
Sounds good to me but your call Stephaan ;) I personally would be glad to have you Blood
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by BloodRed15 View Post
Hello I am BloodRed15 I am a Brown belt at the moment, My rank is 24707 but I am a great fighter, my GMT is -8....or -7 Not sure . I am 14 years old . The only mod I am good at is Judo.tbm I am a fast learner and make animations and 3d pictures with a program called Blender . I know you only want Black belts and I am close to getting one, though I already have the skill of a blackbelt . All the moves in the replays can do large amounts of damage in Multiplayer . Also I don't know if you need this but my win ratio is 62%

accepted
welcome, you could be our artist.
( ͡° ʖ ͡°)
gmt:9:33 Kentucy time
name 936156
belt black
rank 1587202
age 9
fav. mod spar mods
best mod spar mods
something intreseting: I have another account but its my nefus account there both numbered
Originally Posted by 936156 View Post
gmt:9:33 Kentucy time
name 936156
belt black
rank 1587202
age 9
fav. mod spar mods
best mod spar mods
something intreseting: I have another account but its my nefus account there both numbered

Denied
Last edited by Stephaan; Jul 29, 2015 at 04:26 PM.
( ͡° ʖ ͡°)
Seconded XD Not nearly enough effort XDDD
Name: Fluidd
GMT: +3
2 replays(in attachment): Dont have any, can play some games and upload them to youtube if needed
Belt: Blue, close to brown
Your general mods: judo, aikido, ABD, twinsword4fixed, joustingfixed
Something really interesting about yourself: I have a pt dong named Pepe, a pet lizard named Leo and my little brother has a hamster named Lilli, I'm a very active toribash player and a very very active LoL player too.
I hope to get to FC because Im searching for a kind clan with clear rules, and polite and helpful people, your clan looks good
Hope i get in
Also I have lots of skill, and I learn fast, I'm not having any problems winning black belts if my opener doesnt get countered hard (which is rare)
Last edited by Fluidd; Aug 8, 2015 at 06:29 PM.
Sounds good to me Yes from me. What do you think Stephaan? He's a Blue but seems decent enough Not to mention I could play LoL with him :P
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Sounds good to me Yes from me. What do you think Stephaan? He's a Blue but seems decent enough Not to mention I could play LoL with him :P

Not bad, I will invite him now, Welcome Fluidd
( ͡° ʖ ͡°)
Name: TheRobbyTK
GMT: +3
Replays: (on attached files)420blazeit and Pro Skeets
Belt: Brown and 84 games to black belt.
Your General Mods: ABD, joustingfast, Mushu , and just.... classic.
Something interesting about yourself: I have a turtle named Geo and a fish name Dudley. I have 2 sisters and my mom and dad are divorced .
Activity: 9/10
Forum Activity: 8/10
Welp that's about it have a nice day and hope you consider me.
Attached Files
420blazeit.rpl (13.8 KB, 8 views)
Pro Skeets.rpl (109.7 KB, 7 views)
[TheRobbyTK] [Sparring] [Parkour] [Greykido] [Snapkicking] [Robby28282] [SK33T4D4YZ] [Learing More Parkour]