Toribash
sorry if I'm not talking so much, I actually try to stop my rotation in the air, if anyone got a tip ^^
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Extend your legs brutaly to stop the momentuma and your arms too..
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Alrighty, Excuses and excuses for me being a lazy ass. Added everything to the list of members
And Joope ofc your in, Welcome back btw, haven't seen you in a while

Annywho, Astral, Pretty much what Dranz said. Extend knees and raise arms fast, Maybie even throw in chest rotation if you want it faster.

And for the last, Going to stream me doing my shitty parkouring for some hours in just 20-50 mins.
http://www.twitch.tv/xioiso
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
I think I progress a bit ^^
tell me if you find something who can be corrected
I love to parkour with theo, this is a really good teacher ingame
Attached Files
Astral Vs Theospar 3.rpl (573.1 KB, 13 views)
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
Welcome joope, please explain what happened here in your mod ;)

:d well you used the wip versio of mod, which had some bugs xD. load the fixed version & change the mod from replay to tht mod
the mod.
wait I don't understand wich org I have to follow recreated or renewed? oO
Re-created.
i'll close renewed now.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
oki thks, some one want to parkour Pm me ;)