Toribash
Original Post
should I continue sparring?
This is my 2nd time ever doing a spar. I am quite new at it and I need opinions of wither I should keep sparring or not. If you think I should, please give me a way I can better my self in spar. In this replay you will see during the last 150-200 frames that my internet went out so I saved the replay hoping it would save up to that point.
Attached Files
0me_spar_meking.rpl (679.9 KB, 23 views)
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Do you like sparring? Peoples opinions on whether you should continue sparring or stop don't matter. What matters is if you like doing it. If you love to spar, then continue to do it. More and more practice always makes people better at what they are doing.
I love spar. It is insanely fun and passes the time by very quickly. I would just like to know what I should improve on I guess. Things That might help me in the future.
Originally Posted by Monk View Post
Do you like sparring? Peoples opinions on whether you should continue sparring or stop don't matter. What matters is if you like doing it. If you love to spar, then continue to do it. More and more practice always makes people better at what they are doing.

+1

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

You should definitely continue sparring since you like it. Sparring does take a lot of practice, but if you can find the time I would suggest to keep practicing. You should watch other people's replays to get a good idea of how they keep balance and stay realistic.
a
Thank you for your opinions.