Ranking
Original Post
Booster or TC
Last edited by Lukkylukky; Jan 6, 2014 at 10:32 PM. Reason: deleting my account
I say booster if you win alot. The win cap is 100 and the highest booster for tc is 100000 a win. 100x100000=10000000 TC a day. However, if you don't win alot, I suggest the pure TC itself.
Boosters are definitely better if you play a lot every day. If you really want all the tc at once, find a thread like THIS one for a much better deal than using the shop. Threads like this come up every now and then so you have to look out for them
Originally Posted by Lukkylukky View Post
What do you think is worth more: booster or pure tc ? i mean bought for the similar prices

depending on booster, ingame activity and tc amount.
if u get a 200 tc booster, for 1 month which costs 20$
can u buy for the same amount a Total Tc amount of 220k tc. (from a player, ratios are usually 11k = 1$)
but, if u win a minimum of 37 matches a DAY for the full month would that be 7400 tc a day. in the full month u will have then a total of 222k Tc. which would be more then buying them.
so if youre active enough to play ATLEAST 37 matches a day, get a booster, if youre not so active ingame, buy the tc.

also, u can win 100 games a day until u dont get any tc. so if u have really really really much time and play these 100 games every day u make tons of profit ;)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Booster is a great idea.
Well, if you want to spend money about $50 or even more.
Use them on +1k booster.
But if you spend money about $25 or less.
I suggest you to buy tc from players, like Missuse, Wik, etc

They sell TC's, they count $10 = 100k, i don't know now. Last time i asked them, they said like that. Sometime less/more, depends on the player.
I can't even play this game