Toribash
Hello i have an aikido variant I'm working on and I would like to know if it's possible to disable self grabs since they mostly end up hurting more than helping.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
It's not really possible to disable self grabs. What you could do, something I've been toying with, is disabling grab on certain bodyparts to reduce the chance to selfgrab. e.g. pecs, thighs, etc. Of course, that means your opponent can't grab those either.
why is that everytime i save the mod that i create the frames changes
from 10,10,10,20,20,20,30,30,30 to 10,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,,1
NEVERTRUSTDAN
[ L A M E _ D U D E ]
The reason of that is because toribash's modmaker exporter is basically retarded. It doesn't save alot of values you input. You'll have to go into Notepad++ and fix it through there. When you're done, either save it over the mod or save it as [modname].tbm, because Notepad++ will try to save it as a .bash file.
EX-Mod Squad '18 | I'M BACK, BABY! | #1 Under The Sun
Why won't my No Grip body option work? It works Singleplayer but won't on Multiplayer. I am so desperate i checked it up from other mods and guess what... it's the same! Do you have any idea how i can make grip not actually stick to anything without it actually not bugging out? Thanks
hello pls help
hello i have problem how do i remove joints and body grips? I mean, not remove grip function, just remove grip on joints and body. Pls help!
Attached Files
ld_sr_sg_judowip1.tbm (13.3 KB, 2 views)
my discord: user_name#0505
Originally Posted by LokkiXD View Post
hello i have problem how do i remove joints and body grips? I mean, not remove grip function, just remove grip on joints and body. Pls help!

U mean friction?