Toribash
Original Post
Tempo
Hello.

My username is Tempo. My real name is Thomas Phillip Adam Anderson. But you can call me Tom. I'm 21 years old. I've been playing this game for a while. But I actually first saw this In July last year when my friend showed this game. I got bored of it after a few weeks and I never got the chance to register myself because I didnt want to take this seriously. But then, almost a year later, I were digging in my archives and found this game and I started playing it. At the 26 of April, I registered finally and I started to mass play this game and got really good at single player.

I have been playing this game for three months now and I'm in [Hive] clan at the moment. I'm also an official replay maker (ORMO). I'm just a blue belt but belt doesnt matter in my opinion. I'm a pretty good replay maker. I'm a very nice guy so dont be afraid to approach me if you want something. I'm not saying that you should go to me before going to a moderator or an admin. Only go to me if there are small questions that doesnt involve the forum. I'm very active, at least on the forum.

Thats pretty much me. I suck at MP but I got a few epic MP replays though ;)

Cheers!
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Sup Tom. I hear you're an epic replay maker in SP :3
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Why thank you Ardgevald. Also, I think that this thread should be closed or deleted since its violating the rules.
★★★★★
The rule was made after this thread. Also, you're pretty new.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
Also, I think that this thread should be closed or deleted since its violating the rules.

You joined in April 2009, that's hella new.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Its three months. Not very new IMO.
★★★★★
Mine's about 5-6 months, and War_hero considered me "pretty new" :3
RIP ∑
master of the universe