Toribash
wanna pure flames or something like this but without red(with blue tint) and for hands medium size how much it would cost?
Hi there gum.

I would like a "butt flame" just like if it was a cat tail. Pharos && pure (or just one) colour. idk if u cant get that tail to move in S motion or something...

plz tell me price if u are able to do something sweet with this idea. i might ask u for some more =)

post screeny if possible && tell me price before flame forge.

also pm me if posible =)
@DJ: Out Pricing is changed you offer us a price and we tell you if its possible.

Havoccat: again pricing changed, so ya you have to offer a price first.
Originally Posted by DjBes View Post
wanna pure flames or something like this but without red(with blue tint) and for hands medium size how much it would cost?

Ill design some and then i can tell you prices.

Originally Posted by havoccat View Post
Hi there gum.

I would like a "butt flame" just like if it was a cat tail. Pharos && pure (or just one) colour. idk if u cant get that tail to move in S motion or something...

plz tell me price if u are able to do something sweet with this idea. i might ask u for some more =)

post screeny if possible && tell me price before flame forge.

also pm me if posible =)

I cant make it do a S shape, but i can make a sort of tail. Ill design it and send a pm.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
aww :P anyone wanting service i need 134k very soon so ya request a flame :P
Ok Bes, I made the exact flame you showed. It will cost you 160k for 1 hand, or 310k for 2 hands.

As you can see, with reflections on it is very hard to see the flame. If you still want it, please send 160k for one hand or 310k for both hands.

Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
XD lol close. could it be longer && thiner?coming from the lower part of the abs... :P

btw, how much will this cost?

edit: if making that glowy spots burning out of the tail not appearing (i mean, making it look look like a more solid tail) make flame cost less. plz do it

I would really like a nice long cat tail =D
Last edited by havoccat; May 25, 2009 at 07:58 AM.
Ok sorry I completely forgot the cat part I'll make it in about 7 hours I'm in bed now