ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Display name history
Display users' name histories/changes on their public profiles, preferably in the Mini Statistics.

Maybe something like this:

Whether or not this can be an optional feature is up for discussion, but if I had to decide, I'd let people choose (via UserCP) to put such "sensitive" information out in the open, just so there's no ranting about invasion of privacy and whatnot.

I'm aware that namechange logs can be dug up in ACP, but it's useful for the regular user to be able to see others' past usernames (no real reason for users not to, anyway).
I recall seeing a suggestion similar to this one in the past, but I wasn't able to find the thread.
Last edited by Slau; Feb 3, 2017 at 02:40 PM. Reason: added prefix
BAD LUCK
I believe making it an option for people to find access to others to see the past names is alright, I justt want to be known by my new name not my old one.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by Chirox View Post
I like that idea. I just think it should be your option if u want your name change history to be either public or private.

This could solve all your conflicts, besides when was the Support sub forum ever heard. I haven't seen one from this board being used or implemented (from what i see and what I get from the game and forums)
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
I think this suggestion should not be ignored.

I personally think the idea of an optional namechange log might be a good addition. If not for any practical uses, it's a decent visual adition.
It could optionally be a feature for tp/vip users to show off their old nicknames.
This should not be too hard or timeconsuming for the web-devs do do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

it would be nice to further expand upon this by "same ip as" for players with multiple alts and easier identification when they are manipulating their own auctions without having someone first have to report each and every suspicious action before an investigation is started. IP spoofing will occur, yes, but such measurements are most likely already undertaken and can be battled on different levels.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Aye, allowing other people than the mods to see a list of alts would be p dank.

But the problem here would be if you have a friend or two over and they use their accounts, and you now have your friends acc's listed as an alt, and vice versa.

Or did you call it a list of known accounts on the same ip?
am i overthinking this?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Theres some IP I used (probably mobile phone provider) which is shared with like 50 other UK people, including Tank, Moop, ZederpyOne and Zhuyuan

Not all of these accounts are my alts, I think shared IP would end up being too broad because if these kinds of IP shares
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
New section for username change?
Was wondering if we can have a section on our profile page that shows our previous name if we get a name change.

Like under their name it'll say "Previously known as:"

Merged with previous thread that has a developed discussion ~Kore
Last edited by Kore; Jan 13, 2020 at 10:29 AM.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
This will help people know who is who, I would guess.
Hanad, King of Purity. Saint of Debauchery

History isn't publicly visible by default, you can enable that in User CP inside privacy section.