Ranking
Original Post
Full 256x256 Body Textures
Hello! :]
Currently selling Full 256x256 Body Textures.
Accepting TC/USD/Item overpay.

Ignoring lowballs

100,000TC

There is 19 items, the head is worth 4k and at least half of the other textures aren’t on the market. Textures in shop cost 10,000TC each. The textures that are on the market; you would be paying give or take 7k-7.5k each.
Last edited by Dracula; Jan 21, 2021 at 06:51 AM.
Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
100,000TC

There is 19 items, the head is worth 4k and at least half of the other textures aren’t on the market. Textures in shop cost 10,000TC each. The textures that are on the market; you would be paying give or take 7k-7.5k each.

Oh okay I was looking for a 256 pack without any textures on it as I already have a set of textures to put on it but thanks anyways
Hello.
Originally Posted by SkillOptic View Post
Oh okay I was looking for a 256 pack without any textures on it as I already have a set of textures to put on it but thanks anyways

Umm, I never said there was art included? The prices I listed are for the item. You can’t even buy art in shop and market lol.
Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
Umm, I never said there was art included? The prices I listed are for the item. You can’t even buy art in shop and market lol.

Ahh okay lol thought there was art lol sorry,That's a deal then I'll buy it for 100k
Hello.