Ranking
Original Post
Suggestions for 4.3 - e-sports release
Hi,

I'm working on the new 4.3 version, the release is focused on features that make tournaments, duels and spectating more exciting, easier to use.

Currently I have on my todo:
- Ingame opener stats (first use, name, win ratio, who found it first)
- Naming of openers used (if you create a new opener, you can also name it)
- Ingame player stats (join date, games played, win ratio etc)
- Mouse over on joint stats (how close to breaking was the join, how much damage did it take)
- Pause tournament or duel (ops can pause a current match)
- /decaprize 1000
"hampa has added a 1000 TC prize for decapitation"

+ the usual bug fixes and tweaks.

If you have any other competitive features, please post in this thread.
Last edited by hampa; Nov 7, 2012 at 02:32 AM.
Sorry if it was already mentioned, but as much as I like these updates one in particular caught my attention. It was the Joint Damage and how close it came to breaking stat. I was just wondering and suggesting that it could be used to an advantage, would it be for the spectators only or both the actually people playing an spectating? I could see it getting a little out of hand also with people screaming things like; "wow, 2000 damage done to the head! if only he got 10 more points, it would have been a decapitation"
- Stop the clock mode/timer mode.

Stop the clock starts with x amount of frames and then when you end a match (via trigger or dq) the amount of frames remaining is displayed as your score. For race events etc.

Timer mode, same kind of thing, but timer runs upwards and has no limit.

- Fix the engage player position bug.

When using the engageplayerpos command for multiplayer mods (works fine in sp), player 0 still starts at position 0 0 0 for the first turn then warps to the correct position on turn 2.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

Another thing I would like to see is voice chat.
Like, if this friensd thing gets added, you could like have a party with just them.
Or you could like press a button to chat in a room. Like cod, you can press Z to chat in the room.
And like Xbox, you can have a party with friends and talk to them.
M I N I V A N
I suggest this.. It's really helpful and I think quite a few players would enjoy having it.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=384603
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Option to more slow computers. More FPS for slow computer (options, less graphics quality by option).
-----
"back to previous position button"
Hi Toribash players!,

Today I was dueling, and I had what I call "a hit of very bad luck". I wanted to hit the v button, instead I pressed C and relaxed all. I didn´t have enough time to brink my self back to normal and lost. (LOL)
So what I wish, is a button that turns your joints back to the position the all were (either contracting, extending, relaxing, or holding)
What you guys think?

IDEA BY: [Knotz] BoingBoing
-----
There is Minibash
Last edited by PeSystem; Dec 15, 2012 at 02:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Never think you're the only one at something" - VictorTB

4 haters only

Something I would really like to see, which would be really good if you have a bad computer which crashes all the time.

Suggestion 1

Suggestion 2

Suggestion 3

These would help out alot.
M I N I V A N
A huge improvment ( wich has been talked about on more then one occasion ) is making the tori's abit more life like .

By this I mean just small improvments like having the hands resemble fists and maybe an extra joint at the end of the foot to mimic toes .

Also proper sizing of the body would be nice , instead of the arms being rectangles , make them cylinders . The joints especialy , the chest area is alright but again the arms are not proportional .

Just little things like that would make this game much more enjoyable .

I know making the Tori's look more human like would take away the Toribash feel but I think its about time to make some small adjustments though instead of focusing on new improvments to the game.
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
A huge improvment ( wich has been talked about on more then one occasion ) is making the tori's abit more life like .

By this I mean just small improvments like having the hands resemble fists and maybe an extra joint at the end of the foot to mimic toes .

Also proper sizing of the body would be nice , instead of the arms being rectangles , make them cylinders . The joints especialy , the chest area is alright but again the arms are not proportional .

Just little things like that would make this game much more enjoyable .

I know making the Tori's look more human like would take away the Toribash feel but I think its about time to make some small adjustments though instead of focusing on new improvments to the game.

Nice idea, i've thought about this too. But how would grabbing work if there was fingers instead of a hand?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore