Ranking
Original Post
2v2 | 4 player toribash | more than two players
PLay with more people, battle of teams...

Originally Posted by Pikadex
Just a quick idea that one of my friends made: simultaneous battles.
It would involve multiple small squares/circles/dojos as "mats", spread apart, where in each one, two players would go up against one another. If you are to land outside of the area you were placed in (including another mat) you would be eliminated. It could also function as a ladder; the victorious players would move on to the "next round", where it would continue up until there are two left, where they could fight to the death.

Another idea that I made, derived by the extra people battling at once, is team battles. Team battles, as you'd expect, involves 4+ players, equal amounts on each team, pitting against one another. Once all players on a single team are eliminated, or the time runs out, the team with the remaining players (or more points) would be victorious.

One final idea I have is "multi-battles". It involves 3 - 4 players, all against one another. This one could lead up to great chaos, and, other than the extra players, it would function as a normal battle. It could also be used together with the idea of simultaneous battles and/or team battles.

Originally Posted by Blam View Post
Been suggested many times, and was actually possible for a while, it however proved really buggy and slow.

Maybe eventually we'll see it but most not some time soon.

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
^ That...

...or as hampa said on the live steam - it wasn't fun.

Last edited by Lazors; May 6, 2014 at 07:13 AM.
But the main problem is if we fight we all gonna splat xD
-----
Main problem is we all gonna splat..
Last edited by gzdoomer; Sep 16, 2014 at 09:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am a huge supporter of this idea. The problems in the past came from lack of computer power. Now a days, computers are much better and can run about 100 times better than computers made 2-3 years ago. If this was to be added in the game, it would be smart to have a few people beta test the idea to see if it works ahead of time before releasing anything.

My main point is, mostly any computer/laptop that you have bought in the past year, or will buy in the near future will be able to support the game with more than 2 people playing at a time. If the problem lies on toribash's side then that is a totally different demon, and we must slay it soon.
A hasbeen like the rest
team spar and other game modes as well as tourneys would be interesting but what if you just want what we have now? how do you change it?
I would support this idea of having 4 player fight's, but then if like three people are in the same clan, it will turn into a 1 vs 3 (though I see some in-fighting because of someone punching their superior in the face accidentally).
Last edited by mondaiji; Sep 18, 2014 at 05:57 AM.
"The moment you fall is the moment I rise"~Mondaiji
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
I am a huge supporter of this idea. The problems in the past came from lack of computer power. Now a days, computers are much better and can run about 100 times better than computers made 2-3 years ago. If this was to be added in the game, it would be smart to have a few people beta test the idea to see if it works ahead of time before releasing anything.

My main point is, mostly any computer/laptop that you have bought in the past year, or will buy in the near future will be able to support the game with more than 2 people playing at a time. If the problem lies on toribash's side then that is a totally different demon, and we must slay it soon.

I would beta test the shit out of this.
i support this idea could u immagine swex/nuthug/oblivion/largekilla in 1 combat *rainbows coming out* it would be the best replay toribash have ever seen
for the computer imma be buying a new computer soon so yeah why not

(Lotus)|Rogue|zeneto|Nightfur
Not supported too much connection problems would happen and you'd end up lagging to death

Open it

Supported. The reason I'm supporting this is because because I was mindfucked seeing 4 people at once, and hey, they could make mods supporting 4 players.

Think of 4 person Aikido, Judo, Takkeyon, Lenshu, ABD, Greykido or sparring?

I know there are a few videos with examples, but I couldn't find that many.
No sig here.
Multiplayer Games (More than 2)
Maybe play with 4 players, Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue!

Maybe make a mod......
"A black belt is just a white belt that never gave up." -- Archos331